[☆]

The Brightest Star in a Ruined World
[☆]

When fiction becomes reality, one reader finds himself face to face with his most favorite character from a certain novel. Faced with such an unexpected event, how could a mere reader overcome it?

How could a mere reader save one character who was destined to die in the future set by the novel's plot?

Well, there's only one way to find out.

Disclaimer:

I do not own the characters from the ORV (Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint) and so is the plot. I only own my OC/s and some parts of the novel I added/changed in order to fit her/them into the story. I also do not own some of the artworks that I would add in some of the chapters as the story goes on. They belong to their rightful owners.

Credits:

I would like to acknowledge the original ORV author, Sing Shong, and the owner of the photo used in the cover. Thank you for creating such wonderful masterpieces.

Trigger Warnings:

Mentions of suicide, violence, sexual assault, profanities, gore, and blood. In short, this story contains mature content.

A/N:

This is my first attempt of creating a fanfiction, so I'm very open to criticisms. It is expected that I will make a lot of mistakes and I hope y'all can point them out for me so that I will be able to correct them.

Thank you for taking time checking this story. And, I hope you enjoy reading it.

XOXO

[☆]