[08]

Chapter 8: Judge of Destruction
[☆]

"DOKJA-SSI, you came just in time."

Cheon Inho smiled when he found Kim Dokja's small party. On the other hand, Kim Dokja had a foreboding feeling at the sight of Cheon Inho's pretentious smile.

"Dokja-ssi has a lot of coins! How much? You are probably the richest one among us, right?"

[The character 'Cheon Inho' has activated the 'Incite Lv. 2' skill.]

At Cheon Inho's loud voice, the people quickly looked over to where Kim Dokja and his party stood.

"C-Coins?"

"Who has a lot of coins?"

Cheon Inho was really a great guy. A few words from him and it didn't take long for all eyes to turn to Kim Dokja.

"Y-You are Dokja-ssi?"

"Please save me!"

"Oh, and let us not forget our beautiful doctor, Park Hanbyeol-ssi."

At the mention of her name, the surgeon was then awoken from her deep languor. She blinked once before glancing towards the front and a line began to appear between her brows when her eyes laid upon the tumultuous crowd.

"I'm sure she also has a lot of coins after all those treatments she gave to most of you."

Oh! So that's the reason why everyone was giving her weird looks.

Indeed. Park Hanbyeol had acquired a lot of coins after treating a handful of injured people on the first day she arrived at the station. Like what Kim Dokja did, she asked payment for her services as how it should be done. There was no such thing as free in this world after all.

"Doctor, save me!"

"You're a doctor, right? Please save us!"

People panted like wild dogs as they approached the duo. The number of people flocking was estimated to be at least 20. If Kim Dokja gave all these people coins, he would lose 2,000 coins. And even if he divided it with Park Hanbyeol, the two of them would have to give 1,000 coins each, which was still considered a very high amount. But if the two of them decided not to give the people some of their coins, they would then be branded unjustly as the big villains of Gumho Station.

[Your understanding of the character 'Cheon Inho' has increased.]

Kim Dokja heard this message as he watched the said man ramble on shamelessly.

"Haha, Dokja-ssi, Hanbyeol-ssi, I don't have the coins to help these poor people... but aren't you two different? Will the two of you just wait and watch?"

Kim Dokja sighed quietly while Park Hanbyeol glanced indifferently at the noisy crowd. There were no changes on the surgeon's face as she was already familiar with this kind of trick.

Being a resident doctor herself, the hospital was more like a battlefield for her, wherein you find enemies not only in your patients and their families, but also in your colleagues who would always find pleasure in sabotaging your work just to taint your reputation as a physician. Hence, Cheon Inho's tactics no longer worked on her.

[The constellations of the 'Absolute Good' system has defined Cheon Inho as 'wicked'.]

"S-Save me!"

"Please save me!"

People burst into tears with the most pitiful expression in the world.

[Hahahat! This story is becoming fun. For reference, there are 10 minutes left!] Bihyung spoke in a voice that was full of joy and the other party members looked at Kim Dokja and Park Hanbyeol with strange expressions.