[11]

Chapter 11: A Strange Reunion
[☆]

THE 12 Evils.

The list and rankings were often changed according to Yoo Jonghyuk's regression cycle, but they were 12 people in charge of being the main villains in the world of Ways of Survival.

Chungmuro's armed fortress master, Gong Pildu was one of the 12 Evils. Thus, a person wouldn't be aware of Gong Pildu unless they read to the end of Ways of Survival (like Kim Dokja).

"It is up to here. I will shoot you if you come closer."

There, sitting on a bench covered with various supplies was a middle-aged man busy reading a magazine.

Indeed, this was how he was described in the novel. His belly was half revealed and Kim Dokja could see the hair on it. This was Gong Pildu, the representative of the Landlord Alliance.

"This is a face I've never seen before, but you are great."

"Isn't it unfair that I need to pay just to see you?"

[The character 'Gong Pildu' is interested in you.]

In any case, Kim Dokja seemed to be the type that was popular with the bad guys. It was the same with Kim Namwoon. And of course, Cheon Inho, that bastard who caused a ruckus in Gumho Station and perished tragically under the blade of Jung Heewon.

"You are fairly good at talking. But it isn't good to be too cocky."

Tadak. Kim Dokja suddenly heard magic bullets being loaded in the turrets. Damn bastard.

Gong Pildu smiled like an ordinary neighborhood ahjussi. But, Kim Dokja knew, Gong Pildu could never be an ordinary neighborhood ajusshi.

[The exclusive skill, 'Character List' is activated.]

+

[Character Information]

Name: Gong Pildu

Age: 48 years old

Constellation Sponsor: Defense Master

Private Attribute: Landlord (Rare), Great Land Owner (Rare)

Exclusive Skills: Private Property Lv. 3, Patience Lv. 1, Profit Calculation Lv. 2, Leadership Lv. 2, Incite Lv. 1, Weapons Training Lv. 1

Stigma: Armed Zone Lv. 3

Overall Stats: Stamina Lv. 9, Strength Lv. 11, Agility Lv. 10, Magic Power Lv. 19

Overall Evaluation: Gong Pildu, the representative of the Chungmuro Landlord Alliance. His skill 'Private Property' and stigma 'Armed Zone' have the best effects in a battle against many. It is advisable not to make him an enemy.

* 'Starter Pack' is currently applied.

* A growth package is currently applied.

+

There were numerous 'gap' in this world, but few of them were as stable as a land owner or landlord. However, there were those who possessed both characteristics and the 'armed fortress master' Gong Pildu in front of him was one of them.

Kim Dokja realized it when he saw this explanation. Gong Pildu's magic power was already at level 19. Indeed, this would be enough for him to be one of the 12 Evils in the future.