Sebastian Royals, Swoon

Gavin Lincoln - 20 years old (up top)

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Gavin's POV***

"And then, I saw him. THE Sebastian Royals, swoon." I explain meeting the hottest man to ever grace the Catwalk. Stephanie and Gail smile while I fan myself dramatically.

"I would have thought that you would have your eye on his hot manager. That man is a Greek God. He's so tall. He's so dreamy." Gail blushes while describing the elusive manager that I have yet to meet.

I did all of my research. I have scoured all of the tabloids and the internet. Without a name, Sebastian's manager is a mystery for me. Honestly, all I know of Sebastian comes from the internet, magazines, gossip and his chart. I haven't actually met Sebastian, yet.

"He's not gay." Stephanie chimes in.

"Oh, Sebastian is one-hundred percent gay. He goes on and on about this guy named Mark that he met one steamy night right before he checked in to this very hospital. It is the tale as old as time. His treatments prevented Sebastian from telling Mark how he feels. Mark lives in New York, none the wiser, that Sebastian has been fighting for his life here in Italy." I dish the scoop because gossip is like my whole thing. It isn't my gossip to tell. I overheard Rand, the other male nurse on this floor, telling Sophie about it.

"Don't you three have patients to attend to?" Dr. Reins smiles while gently chastising us. He knows the drill. We speed through the patients we don't particularly care for, give our favorites our undivided attention and then meet up for tea-talk every single chance we get. We work twelve hour shifts. There has to be a reasonable amount of time allotted for chit-chat. Not that it matters, we make time for tea.

"Actually, we were just about to clock in." Gail whispers our excuse while me and Steph laugh. We already clocked in. I would feel bad if this wasn't the last few days of my clinicals. It has been a rough summer. I had to rush to graduate early. This internship/clinical opportunity was once in a lifetime. I had to do both online and physical classes just to work on the cancer floor. I don't even get my diploma until I get back to the Hamptons. It has been grueling.

"Good, someone go grab my coffee. The other two of you need to catch up on the charts. We have a floor full of patients who spend a lot of money to have nurses that are well versed with their care. Make sure our patients are getting what they paid for." Dr. Reins walks away after giving us the third-degree, again.

Sheesh, over-kill.

"You know he is just being so stern because he is going to miss you." Steph nudges my shoulder before piling a stack of charts into my arms.

"One would think that if you were going to miss somebody the least you could do was go easy on said person." I wipe a small amount of spittle off the back of my hand after realizing that I hissed out the last word of my sentence while trying to speak softly enough that it sounds like I mean it for the girls. In reality, I am yelling across the desk because I WANT Dr. Reins to hear me.

"You don't like it easy, Gav. You like it when a man takes control." Gail peeks her head around the corner. A waggle of her eyebrows sends Stephie into a giggle fit. They are both so immature.

"You two need Jesus or Lucifer. Take your pick." I step my feet into gear with my charts in tow. I shake the charts as I walk towards the common elevators.

I could use the private elevators meant for the doctors. However, I have listened to their "gossip". It is boring. Everything from dinner plans to patient cultures are high on the list for priority conversations. I would rather hear about Aunt Edna finding her fake eyelashes in the church potluck or how Cousin Gregory came to dinner in white pants after Labor Day. Honestly, the doctors around here are plain boring.