Chapter-5 Warehouse 4

After searching around warehouse 3 we regrouped and decided to search inside the warehouse. Rallos had decided to go back to Jordan's to help him if he needed it. he didn't think we needed his help, but we couldn't get him to stay. What we found in the warehouse were just crates. SoupCan decided to destroy one. This, of course, alarmed the guards. hearing the noise they came running in and asked why we were breaking things. "What are you doing!?" said a distressed gatekeeper. "Zorry zur vriend ere zought za tiefling might be iding in ze crates,"(Sorry our friend here thought the tiefling might be hiding in the crates)I said to the guards. They nodded but were now keeping a watchful eye on us.

We decided to go check out warehouse 4, the restricted one. Paper Plate being a druid transformed into a rat and then snuck in. we made sure the gatekeepers couldn't see him transform after all magic is outlawed. He eventually came back and told us it was warm, there were beds and crates. He went back in followed by Icler, Ale, and PoopCan(Endma), who went through the roof. It sounded as if PoopCan(Endma) had dropped a piece of glass, the guards got suspicious, but luckily SoupCan had decided to distract the guards with dancing. And when PoopCan(Endma) dropped the glass, SoupCan dropped a vial, on his foot.

 "Why did you drop a glass vial. On your foot?", one guard said to SoupCan who was dancing with the other guard. "I was going to break into a juggling act but I dropped the first vial by accident, sorry!", SoupCan said back. "Here I'll pay you 15 gold coins and we will forget the whole thing, ok?", SoupCan said hopefully. The guards nodded and took the coins. watching I was mildly amused, the hush money he gave them is significantly more than the cost of one bottle.

Icler was describing the inside of the warehouse to me telepathically, "there are weapons, beds, crates, and a piece of paper that had a drawing of the tiefling we are hunting. Keyword, 'had', Ale decided that it posed a threat and destroyed it." Icler let out a mental sigh as she watched what happened in front of her. ale went over, grabbed a weapon from the back wall, and turned it on. It was a one-handed sword, he then turned it off and put it in his bag. Then he promptly decided to take a nap. Icler was resting on PoopCan's shoulder. PoopCan hid in a crate for no apparent reason. SoupCan left to explore.

After an hour I told Icler to go and nudge Ale awake. Ale got startled and smacked her. And for some reason, PoopCan slapped Ale. Icler just hissed at Ale. but with nothing else to look at, they exited the warehouse. I apologized to icler mentally for the party members' actions.

The guard noticed them coming out of the warehouse and ran over weapons raised. The nearest and biggest one pulled something metal out of his pocket and it wove around his arm. He aimed at Jeff and PoopCan. A beam shot out. "Laser!" Paper Plate shouted. "It vooks vike Eldritch Blast!"(It looks like eldritch blast) I told the others. Ale ran and slammed into the big guard hitting him with a greatsword. I then used eldritch, hitting one of the guys in the back. Icler used a breath attack on the boss guy. PoopCan used the magic missile spell, a three-hit attack that can hit up to three people. He hit the big guy twice and the guy that I shot. Paper Plate then ran for cover, and out of nowhere when I wasn't looking a bolt ran through my body, and I was sent flying. It hit Icler too but she was ok. I then closed my eyes, I was dead I was sure of it. I felt so weak and darkness encroached.