Chapter-6 Mirage

It was dark, I knew I hadn't woken up. I was in a small room. There were two chairs and a table. In one of the chairs was a hooded figure. The figure looked up at me. "Let's play a game." the figure said, Nodding towards the seat. I took it and sat. I tried to speak but I couldn't. 'Boss?' Icler's voice rang in my head. 'I can't zalk, vut bite anyving in vour vay.', I told her. The connection flickered, then it was gone. On the table was a dice. With 20 sides. "As a hero, you have a chance to continue living. So if you roll an 11 or above you earn one life strike. If 10 or below a death strike. If you get three life strikes you can continue living. Three death strikes and..." he made a gesture that resembled the slicing of the head. I took the dice and rolled. It landed on 14. One step closer to life. so far so good. The figure nodded. I grabbed the dice ready to roll. I let loose a roll, and it landed, on 5. The blood drained from my face. A point toward death. I reach for the dice. But before I manage to grab it the room starts to fade.

 "It seems it's not your time to play after all, but I will claim your soul soon enough, Rillen." the figure hissed. I awoke to find Paper Plate, one of the guards, and none of our party mates. 'Where had they gone?' I thought as I surveyed the area. There were four empty bottles beside me, and my mouth tasted like a health potion. I had been Healed. I got up, and Icler flew to my shoulder. "Paper Plate, vere are ze others?"(Paper Plate, Where are the others) I asked.

 He looked at me and shrugged. I made my way toward him. Then the earth rumbled, and three crystals shot out of the ground right in front of us. I fell back in surprise, and so did Paper Plate. it had been so sudden. The rumbling stopped and all three crystals shattered. That's never happened before. "Where are we?" a big guy said coming out of the crystal. Two other people stepped out and shrugged. Then they spotted us. "Hello~, I'm CAPTAIN SIR BEN GRIZZLY BLOSSOM!!" said the biggest one. "Ello, I'm Rillen," I said in a small voice. "Nice to meet you!!!" Captain Sir Ben Grizzly Blossom boomed in a big voice so loud the ground quaked. "Shut up!" a voice in the distance shouted. "an I all you, Griz Bloom?"(can I call you, Griz Bloom) I asked. "You can if you want, doesn't mean I'll answer to it." Griz Bloom answered.

 "I'm Altin." said the guy behind Griz Bloom. "And I am Celina Ergo." said the other person behind Griz Bloom "Any-vay, you guard vhat vis vour nume?"(Any-way, you guard what is your name) I asked politely. "I'm Yuro, and I would like to know, Why The Heck You Attacked Me!?" he yelled back. "Vecause zou azzacked us."(Because you attacked us) I countered. "Yea because you trespassed into an area we told you not to. So I had to GUARD it because I'm a GUARD." Yuro shot back. "I mean come on magic-users stick together everyone knows that!" Yuro said exasperatedly.

 "Vait zou ose magik?"(wait you use magic) I said curiously. "Umm, yea..." Yuro said as if it should have been obvious. "Well, I have a question. Where are we?" asked Griz Bloom. "Vight zou zust voke up. Ere I'll explain..."(Right you just woke up. Here I'll explain...) I told him. I then explained to them what we were dealing with. "Ve zould interagate Yuro."We would interagate Yuro) I suggested. Paper Plate nodded.

 "Who are you Yuro?", Griz Bloom asked. "I'm a magic user like you guys, I'm on my way to the rebel base. I paid for these bodyguards so that I could get there safely.", Yuro explained. "Vait zere's a revelion?"(Wait there's a rebellion) I asked. "Yes, since you killed my bodyguards can you escort me to them?" Yuro asked. "Gladly, matey" Paper Plate said. "Um hold on let me call Jordan." he added "Yeah ve zon't, exactly, know-how zo get back."(Yeah we don't, exactly, know-how to get back) I agreed. Paper Plate called Jordan.

                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~

After we told Jordan what was going on he told us to go back to the train, buy a new ticket, and then get on and find our way back. So we did, and when we got back Jordan had some questions. "Who are these people?" Jordan asked. "This is Captain Sir Ben Grizzly Blossom, Celina Ergo, and Altin. They came out of the ground after the others disappeared. And this guard guy is Yuro he is the tiefling we were looking for." Paper Plate answered. Jordan considered this. "Hmm, I thought you were going to turn him in. Why didn't you?" Jordan asked. "He told us he could bring us to the rebellion," Celina said. "Ve zould get ready zo go."(We should get ready to go) I said.