A/N

Hi! welcome to one of my very first stories. the first I've written on Wattpad, at the very least.  So I wanted to thank anyone who decided to give my "Book" a chance, I Hope you enjoy my antics. in the mean time here's some info about Rillen:

(I drew the picture myself sorry about the quality)

Rillen is a Hexblade Warlock who has plans to multi-class Paladin. He is 40 years old and has 3 children. his appearance is different from most Dragonborn because of his lineage (and total not because when I drew him, I hadn't seen what a dragonborn was supposed to look like). His lineage is as follows; his grandfather was a full blooded Dragonborn, while his grandmother was a half dragon (half human). since Half Dragons can't have children, a magic circle was devised. the requirements were i piece of flesh from the parents and a decent amount of magic capability. which would be drain somewhat to make the kids (effectively losing levels). for this most people in the family opt to lose a toe or finger since its the smallest piece they can loss with out to much trouble, one part of the family decided to keep all limbs and just tear out a chunk instead. this means Rillen is 1/8 Human, 1/8 Dragon, and 3/4 Dragonborn.

little backstory: Rillen is seen as the hero of Draconiny Village or the village of thunder, it's known as this because the population is predominately lightning elemental dragonborn. he used to be quite powerful (level 15) but he decided to settle down and have a family and as explained above Family members loss levels in order for children to be born. this is why he is severely weakened in his later travels as he attempts to regain his strength.

P.s. If anyone wanted to draw a background picture for the cover that represents the story i'd appreciate it. I'll make sure to credit you.