The Warrior - Epilogue -

Epilogue

...

...

Violet and I have reflected over the years what life would have been like if our paths never had crossed.

She would laugh saying 'We would have found each other eventually'

I would then say 'Yeah but what if?'

It would then turn into a full on argument of how fate wouldn't have let us cross paths if they felt we weren't ready to meet and blah blah blah but hey! I was just saying.

We have now been together for ten years, married for five with two boys and one girl. One Ryker William James and the other Lincoln Caius James. And my little princess Emma Lee James.

It took me awhile to pull myself together to ask her to marry me. We had talked about me but we just never really felt we needed to.

Wedding day...

"So are we going out tonight baby?" I ask while sitting on my desk at work. I had organised a small gathering at my grandparents, the old Alpha and Lunas house tonight, a surprise wedding for her.

Samuel and Lauren are "baby sitting" the boys to keep their three year old company.

We talked a while ago about just having a small ceremony with family, she had envisioned her wedding in my grandparents backyard with all our family there. I actually spotted her Pinterest account and stole ideas from there then put my sisters to work.

Lacey and Jacob got married a few years ago, she's happily married with a baby on the way in Red Warrior with Tamina who now has two more children to Isaiah.

Everyone is just baby making now and its' just made our families even bigger.

"Sam and Lauren are picking up the boys soon so we'll have the house to ourselves" I hear the drop of tone in her voice to a seductive one and I couldn't help but be turned on over the phone

"I'll be home in an hour and if those boys are gone, I want you on the bed naked with your legs spread open, then I want you to take a photo for me as proof" I smirk when I hear her moan

"Can I just drop them off now?" She whines and I know she's reached her peak in arousal

"Be patient and no touching"...

Lauren sent me a text to pick up the dress Violet had secretly said she would like from the store they went to the other day. Once I saw that dress, I quickly imagined peeling it off her body slowly and just as I thought that, I receive another text with my beautiful mate with a finger in her mouth naked and legs spread open.

I sped home, put the dress on a chair and bent down in front of her taking her into my mouth.

I put my hands under her ass while licking and sucking on her clit. I force her to grind her clit into my face as I take her hungrily. I look up to see one hand on the bed and feel one snake behind my head as if to bring me closer.

Her breathing becomes faster and more harsher, I know she is close because she is bucking wildly into my face. I stop and slowly move away from her to remove my clothes.

She bites her lip when she sees my cock standing at attention. She gets on her hands and knees taking me into her mouth.

"Oh baby" I moan as I feel her tongue glide over me and then her mouth take me deep into her mouth.

She continues to move her head back and forth and then look up at me. She is driving me insane. I pick her up and place her down on the bed and slowly enter her.