The Warrior - 6 -

Violet

This week has been so draining. I'm currently retreated back in my families holiday home in the mountains. I wouldn't call it a cabin or a holiday home but a bloody fortress. There's an undercover tunnel that leads from the pack house to here incase of an attack

The house is basically built into the mountain and can hold up to a hundred people, months on end incase we have to stay here.

I've been working out, meditating, trying to come to terms with my emotions and controlling them.

I try not to relive that night and nights later so many months after the incident but both of them tried to rape my best friend, one succeeded then me and killed her in front of my eyes

As soon as I close my eyes I can see her lifeless body, the pale colour of her skin, the blood stains on her skirt and her shirt where she had punched him and scratched her skin off

I guess I wasn't meant to be there. We had gone away for a week. Summer break from studies. Alicia my best friend had met two people, we knew they were wolves but didn't know what pack they were from. 

Mates on holiday and wanted to try something different by adding another into their intimate lives. But what Alicia didn't know was that they were into drugs so they tried to force it on her

How do I know? They were in our hotel room. I had walked in when he was thrusting inside her and she had a needle pressing into my best friends skin.

The tears falling from her eyes were what caught me off guard as they shot their gaze to the door. Once they saw me they wanted me to join but I refused. There lay needles on the bedside draw, clothes sprawled out on the floor and their eyes were so blood shot I thought they were possessed.

I was inexperienced in combat when they both tackled me to the ground, the girl removing my clothes and the guy trying to take from me what is meant for my mate when he was hit over the head barely with a lamp shade.

I screamed for help but the girl covered my mouth and that's when I shifted and ripped her throat out, killing her instantly

The guy came at me but Alicia stepped in the way and took the hit that was meant for me. She collided with the end of a set of draws, that hard that it killed her instantly. The guy took off when someone came rushing in to help us.

Months later I saw him again and he tried it on again with me, Samuel happened to be there and I got slapped in the face by his friend and called me a stupid hoe, why would he go for me when I killed his mate?

That's when Samuel tried attacking me. I was currently in training so I had a bit of defence from Samuels attack. I didn't quite understand at first but then I realised that those three people were really close yet I lost the one person I was more close to than my brothers and their mates.

I lost my twin, my sister, my partner in crime. For a time I felt lost until Isaiah helped me see a brighter future. He helped me see that my mate was out there waiting for me, I needed to be a strong role model for my nieces and strong for my family.

"You've been here for just over a week now, any chance you're going to come home?" I smelt her before I heard her "Violet honey your brothers are worried and are ready to declare war again on crimson for the pain they are causing you all over again"

"Natalia, I just need to breathe and get my emotions in check... They are all over the place, I need to build that wall again" I fought back the tears when I felt her arms surround me.

While I have been up here she had my niece, our latest edition to our family. Her name... Is Viola. Named after me and my mum. My mums name is Ella. It was very nice of Natalia and Lucas I didn't expect them to do that but overall I am still very grateful.