The Warrior - 13 -

Leigh and Frank, true to their word picked me up after she was ready. Wearing a nice pair of jeans and a shirt walking into the club wasn't a problem for me and my friends. The bouncers knew high up we are, not that it mattered to anyone else who wasn't a werewolf.

Esther was at the back entrance when we showed up, the bouncers and she let us in

"We have a good candidate for the supervisor role Blaine so you'll be pleased when you guys can start making babies" She winks at me "She's a hard worker you know, she was the one to offer to work extra"

"I know she was but it meant spending less time with me" She has always had a soft spot for me and places her hand on my shoulder

"I know things have been and are still a little bit rough but a little hard work never hurt anybody" Esther says smiling

"Plus we both don't want babies just yet, let us enjoy each other first ok?" I laugh at her. We both want kids, we've even talked about it but it's so common for wolves to get pregnant on the first go. I remember my mum telling me if you don't want to get her pregnant use condoms, the pill doesn't really work on wolves. I had to smirk, I have a couple of boxes stashed away and I intend to use them now we have our own home.

Me being intimate with others is my privacy, I don't like it when others are knowing what I do with my mate and I know she wouldn't feel comfortable knowing we mated in the pack house and as soon as you open the door you can smell and sense it. I want her to not feel completely embarrassed.

"Anyway... I'm sure she has drinks ready for you guys, she's stationed at the main bar but will end up in VIP later, some rich people have hired a section of the bar upstairs"

I smile at our Luna and head up to VIP where the others are

"Your sister said there's some rich people coming by" Daniel says to me as I walk over to them

"As far as I know, Vi is coming up when they get here"

"You got to be fucking kidding me?!" We all turn to hear Hayley say. Not surprised at all that it's Hayley who is already swearing into the night. Looking at my phone time and smirk

"Hamish it's only eight and you guys have been here what? Half an hour and she's already swearing?" The guys and I laugh

"You would be angry too if you see whose at the bar" Hayley says along with Anna and Leigh who are glaring down

Slowly turning our heads after receiving our drinks, there stands my rival, my enemy from childhood with his dick squad. Drew, the half breed vampire. Everything was always a competition with him growing up at school. The girls, the sports, the trophies. He went to a school in another town from ours but in the same territory that rivalled the one we went to in everything.

Hayley could never stand the advances he made towards her especially when she discovered her best friend was her mate. Every tournament she went to on behalf of our school, he was there trying to get in to her.

I didn't care about the inner battle he had with me. I never really cared much for hooking up with girls but the time I did spend with girls I learnt a trick or two and it benefits my mate in every way. I smirk but the girls glare at me

"Blaine" I hear her sweet voice over the music and I turn to look at her, she was smiling up at me. I wink her way. I know she's protected well here now. Esther had her eyes peeled from her office window that looks down on the club and cameras in place as well.

"Are you not going to warn him away?" Hayley asks

"Why... just to have her tell me off or better yet not talk to me after embarrassing her in her work place? No thanks" The guys turn to look in their mates direction who in turn glare back.