Chapter One

。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

Marcy Wu has never been good at making friends . Ever since she was little she has always struggled to find someone who actually stayed friends with her and didn't leave as soon as they met  her .
Even when she tried her best , people always seemed to ignore her , as if she didn't exist;sometimes she would even question if she was transparent ;

The only gasp of sunlight in Marcy's life was a certain  Curly brunette haired , warm smile and beautiful chocolate eyes.It was non other than Anne Boonchuy , Marcy's best friend . Anne has always been there for Marcy , and she was the only one who made her feel like a real person .Marcy always admired her for her kindness ,her ability to get along with everyone and her...being so likeable to everyone, even to Marcy herself. But she didn't just feel admiration, she truly loved Anne : She loved making her laugh with silly jokes ;how her checks would flush bright red while watching romantic dramas and how she looked at her so tenderly with her mesmerising eyes ...but she also hated how much she needed her ; She hated being such a burden ; She hated making her worried or sad ; she also hated the butterflies Anne gave her every time they were close;
how could she ever love her best friend ?
the more Marcy thought about it , the more her fear of losing her increased.she couldn't lose her ,she was too important in her life .That's why she had decided to bury her feelings deep in her heart , cause that was the safest option for her...or was it?
As she thought about her feelings, The brunette sat next to her and ,seeing her lost in her thoughts ,she immediately asked:

"Hey Marcy are you okay? You seem... distracted lately , you sure everything's alright ?"

Marcy immediately snapped out of her mind ,glancing at the concerned brunette's face .She couldn't tell her she was thinking about how deeply in love She was for her ...

" Oh sorry ... I was just thinking about ...this new friend I talked you about!Yes,Avery ,remember ? I still can't believe They actually want to hang out with me !"

Anne looked at her suspiciously but decided to not ask further, she knew Marcy well enough to know that pressing her to talk about her problems wouldn't work ; she would just wait for her to be ready .

" Don't worry Marbles it's okay. Also I'm so happy you finally started making friends with new people!So, when are you guys  planning to meet ?"

Anne has always wanted Marcy to find true friends , she knew how many bad experiences Marcy has had , and she felt her heart drop every-time she saw her cry cause nobody wanted to talk to her .

"They told me to meet up tomorrow afternoon! I'm still kinda scared ... what if they don't like me? Maybe they'll find me boring .annoying or stupid cause I always mess up every time... maybe they'll even make fun of me ..."

Anne noticed the sudden change in Marcy's mood: She had learned after all these years ,to understand how Marcy's worked :when she was feeling unwell or tense her breathing would start getting faster , she would start fidgeting with her hands or her voice would start cracking at every word, like they were painful to even pronounce . Her heart couldn't take seeing her that way;She knew what an amazing person Marcy was , and she hated how people would often treat her badly . She deserved someone who truly loved her ; someone just like ... Anne. She hugged her tight to calm her down , gently rubbed her head and squished her cute , adorable face ; then she looked her in her eyes , pretending to not notice the sudden blush on her cheeks.

"Marcy please don't ever say that to yourself again . I've known you for so long , and I can say for sure you're an incredible person.Just have a little bit of trust in yourself , you'll do great ! And If they don't understand how amazing you are , it's their fault for being blind.I'll still be here ready to give many hugs and for night of video-games and movies If you ever need, okay?"