hitiaus

well . guys.
how do I start my letter of apologies ?
i promised myself to not be that kind of person butttt I ended up not finishing this ff.

youre probably wondering Will I finish it?

the answer is...
Yes!! but not now.
unfortunately life happened . I had to deal with my breakup, deal with mental issues , my ex followed me everywhereeee anddd fucking schoollllll happened so yeah. wild. ( traumatizing)

it's been 2 years and wow. I didn't even know I could write like that I honestly forgot how passionate I was about amphibia.its true I grew out of it but reading your recent comments made me realise that I should continue it since I still have some docs with written ideas of the finale and lore.
so yes, I will finish it very soon. I have exams till July but after that it's summer vacation and I will start University in October. To think I Was like 16 writing this story and now I'm 18 is mind blowing. My life has been very busy and still is but after the exam I'll have  free time to write some more and conclude this story!! also noticed some past spelling mistakes hahah but my English has improved since then .( I hope)
so if you still are here waiting let me know if you wish for new updates . I will continue either way cause I don't like unfinished projects but I wanna see if you're still interested after 2 years.
that is all for now my dear readers<3
and sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll hopefully see you soon
xoxo