Chapter 2

。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

It was past midnight , the streets were silent and the only sound you could hear was Marcy's pen scratching the sheets of paper that her so-called "friend"gave her .She really didn't wanna do their assignments , but what could she do? Who knows what Avery was capable of doing  , considering she knew Marcy's biggest secret now.

-How could I be so stupid - she thought to herself , regretting trusting them .

Her thoughts were interrupt by the sudden ring of her phone . She felt her heart beat grow faster. It was Anne . Her best friend Anne ,Anne boonchuy. There's nothing wrong in texting in the middle of the night , but she still felt butterflies in her stomach.

-come on marcy it's just a text gosh relax!- she thought ,already feeling flustered.

Anne
Mar mar ? are u awake? Just wanted to know how did it go...Did u guys have fun?

Marcy stared at that text for some minutes . She didn't have fun . It was a nightmare and she regretted every single second of it, but of course she couldn't tell Anne all that ; she didn't want to worry her ; She didn't want to involve her , she wanted to deal with this "problem" alone .After all it wasn't such a big deal, she could handle it alone , for once .

Marcy
Hey Anne...
it went well in the end ,I had fun :>

Anne
Im glad to hear that...
but why are u awake at this hour ? you usually sleep early , are you having trouble sleeping??

Marcy
Don't worry I was just ... thinking about things,
nothing serious:p

Anne
You sure Mar mar ? You know I care a lot about you, I just want to make sure :((

Marcy
Thank you Anna-Banana , u mean a lot to me but Im okay don't need to worry just a little bit tired ; have a good night,we'll see each other tomorrow  kay ?  ;)

Anne
Alright Alright , see u tmr.. goodnight Marbles <3

Gosh why did that stupid heart made her feel this way? How was she gonna get rid of her crush if it took that little to make her feel crazy?She started thinking about her best friend all night while trying to finish  the assignments and eventually fell asleep , thinking about the pretty curlier hair girl who was on her mind .

The following morning the two girls were supposed to meet up and walk together to school,as usual.Anne was waiting for Marcy to show up , but she was later than usual this time .

-I wonder if she's okay , did something happen to her ?-
Anne started being worried cause she knew how clumsy she could be .She usually texted Anne if something was wrong so she  tried to call her several times but didn't answer .
-that's strange -  she thought.
She waited a little longer ,and then decided  to go to her house.
-Maybe she's just sick , that's why she isn't answering -
While walking she heard some voices not too distant from her ; She raised her head and saw two people talking .

- Wait is that- -
she took a closer look , It certainly was Marcy. She seemed...uncomfortable .

"So did you do what I asked you to?"

Marcy  pulled out of her backpack some sheets of paper and gave them to Avery .They took a look at it , pleasantly checking everything.

"Good Job girl ! You're really my little life saver. I knew you would do the right thing ,little Marcy "
Avery heard someone coming closer , and saw in the corner of her eye it was Anne . She decided to  get closer and closer to Marcy's face, but Anne immediately stepped in and pulled Marcy away,behind her.

"what is going on here, Marcy are they bothering you ?"

Avery took a closer look at Anne ,making a little smirk .

" What do you mean Boonchuy ? I was just greeting my dear friend ; is there something wrong with it ?"

" What were you doing with her face then ? Is that also a friendly behavior to you?"

"Relax I was just playing , nothing wrong with that and besides, It's not like she  minds it , right Marcy?" They looked at her , hinting she had to say yes or else .

"Well I - I mean I- hey would you look at the time ! We're gonna be late ! we should get going - Byee " Marcy then grabbed Anne's hand and got away from Avery as quick as she could .

Anne glared at Avery but knew she couldn't stay to fight with them any longer .
They didn't want to let Marcy go yet ,but they couldn't do anything with Anne around so they just  let the two of them go.

- This is gonna be fun - they thought, mischievously smiling.

。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

And here we are with the second Chapter !! Can't believe im actually doing this i have so many ideas in my mind i don't even know where to start !! Still im glad people are actually reading my story and i love seeing the comments , Thank you guys!!
<3