Chapter 1

You ran down the river hoping to see the ravenette training with his wooden sword..
As expected you saw him running around and fighting the mannequins he was surroundet by.

"Giyuu!" you called the boy happily and run toward to him
"Ah Y/N, what are you doing here it's 6 in the morning?" he asked while rubbing his sweaty forhead.
"Pfft- I could ask the same!" you replied.
"I assumed you haven't had any breakfast because you always go out training this early, so I brought you something.." you continued while smiling with a tint of blush in your face.
Revealing a little bag under your haori you sat down and gave him a sign to sit too.
As you prepared the little breakfast you brought for him he sat besides you curious on what you brought with you.
His ocean blue eyes lit up as you gave him the box.
"Salmon daikon your favourite!" your heart was filled up with warmth as you saw the happy boy eating the meal you prepared.
"It's awesome, thanks Y/N!", he mumbled with full mouth.
You had to laught, he really doesn't have any manners.
"I'm glad you like it! I was a bit worried because this is my first time cooking this!" you said relieved with a bright smile on your face.

Your POV
"Hey lovebirds! What are you doing out here so early??" a voice coming from the forest shouted.
I covered my face which was painted red.
A pink haired boy ran towards us laughting at our Red faces.
"Shut it Sabito!" Giyuu shouted at the boy.
"My, my, no need to be angry my friend, but seriously were you on a date..?" he said smirking.
"E-eh!? No! I was just bringing him some breakfast.." I explained, my face still red.
"Your face says something else! But sure I'll belive you" he replied while sitting down with us.

Giyuu POV
I looked at her cute face while eating my breakfast.. I couldn't stop thinking about her caring and beautiful kind.
She was like a pure Angel.
Suddently I heard a voice from the forest, it was Sabito.
"Hey lovebrids! What are you doing out here so early??"
I looked at him annoyed and then back at Y/N, she was covering her face..

Cute...

After I relized the redheads look I blushed slightly.
"Shut it Sabito!" I told him.
"My, my, no need to be angry my friend, but seriously were you on a date..?" he said smirking.
I wasn't able to say something out of embarressmend when I heard Y/N speaking up.
"E-eh!? No! I was just bringing him some breakfast.." she said.
"Your face says something else! But sure I'll belive you" he replied while sitting down with us.

3rd Person

With a red faced Giyuu and Y/N and an smirking Sabito they left to see Urokodaki.

I'm sorry this is so short!
I'll promise the next one will be longer^^

Hope you enjoyed this little blushmess!
Come back soon! Bye bye~
Author-chan!

Word count 516^^