Chapter 12

Second POV

You woke up to the shining sun, hearing Zenitsu whining, refusing to take his medicin.. so a normal morning for you.
A yawn escaped you mouth and Aoi noticed this, as she gave you a warm smile.
You smiled back, still tired from rehab training the past 3 days and thinking about a certain someone, you were planning on visiting soon.

Your POV

"Good morning!" The three little girls, whom has been helping you a lot recently, greeted you. They were so cute and politely, on top of that, they were so helpfull and nice!
They have been helping you and Tanjiro to complete instant concentrated breathing.
One day I'm sure we'll master I completely!!

"Good morning you too" I said, smiling at them as I got out of bed. My ribs were a lot better and any other injuries have been healed with Shinobu-sans help and the others helped too! Like Aoi and the three little girls.

I changed my clothes into new ones after I had freshen up myself a bit. Walking towards the gym where our training was supposed to be, I saw Giyu walking out of Shinobu-san's office. I decided myself, I would talk to him, so I made my way over to him.

"Gi-.. Tomioka-san??" I spoke, making him turn around towards me. His eyes widened slightly, but other than that his expression didn't change much. It was weird calling him by his last name thought- I wasn't used to it.. but unsure if he would want me calling him by his first name.

"P-.. please don't..." he stuttered, clearly uncomfortable, what did he want to say??
He continued his sentences and I was relieved of what he said.
"Please don't.. call me by my last name.. call me Giyu, if you still want to of course.."
It sure was obvious he was embaressed and didn't entiretly know what to say, since we haven't seen each other in so long. But I didn't mind that.

"I'd love to Giyu!" I called out smiling bright.
I almost forgot why I came up to him!
I gotta ask fast, or I'll be late to training.. and that wasn't very pleasant to any of us.
"Uh- I have training right now.. but can we talk afterwards??" I asked looking into his ocean blue eyes. They seem so lost..

"Of course.. just come to my estate when your ready, I'll be there" he said, and what he did then surprised me a bit, he smiled. It wasn't a big smile or a very visible, but It was there. That made me happy, and showed me he still was comfortable around me.

I nodded and gave him a last ressuring bright smile, before I made my way to the 'gym', as I call it. What else should I say?
Training hall or something?? Nah, I'll stay with gym.

Giyu POV

She walked up to me so casually.. Sure, I was planning on visiting her too, but I just didn't know if she wanted me too. But what irritated me the most.. is that even after all these years we have been separated. I still have feeling for her.

I want to be with her, but after what happened? Could I really do this..??
If only you were here to help me Sabito, I need you.. I don't know what to do.
I have been trying to figure out lot's of things, and this isn't really helping.

Because now she's stuck in my head all the time! Again. But her smile... it gave me new hope, well kind of. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone calling my name.

"Tomioka-san~" a female voice sang. It was Mitsuri. I looked at her, while she stand in front of me. She reminded me a lot of my sister. I looked at her with an questioning look.

"Would you like to join us for breakfast??" She asked me, cheerfully as always.
I looked eyes with her, her greenly orbs full of joy. Tsutako.. that expression, the passion in her eyes. How could I say no?

"I-.. sure.." I answered her, and and looked so happy. The next second she grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me towards the others. I was still pretty uncomfortable, but maybe it'll help me to get some things off my mind? I don't know. I never ate with them nor have I.

They all seemed surprised to see me here.
"You actually got him to join?....."

??? POV

We'll always be there Giyu.. remember that.

A/N
This is a bit short!
Anyways, I hope you enjoy this and make sure to leave some suggsestions^^
Don't be shy!!
Author-chan <3