Chapter 3

You woke up, hugging something warm.
You didn't care what it was as long as it's comfortable so you hugged into it tighter.
As you opened you eyes you saw someone smiling down to you, he was giggling.. you liked it. Then you knew who that was.
"G- giyuu!?" you stuttered, your face flushed red.
"Good morning" he just smiled at you.. you smiled back, but as you remembered what happened the day before your smile faded.
Giyuu noticed you look and quickly got up, dragged you with him.
"Come on! I'm gonna show you how to swing a sword!!" he giggled as he ran to their training place.
You still wore the clothes from yesterday since you didn't had any time to change. Looking at his beautiful, happy face you couldn't help it but smile.
"Soo~ which one do you want?" the boy pointed to some nirchin blades.
They always had some more, maybe one of them would break?
Hmm... you said. In the end you took a f/c (favourite color) one.
"Good choice! Now let me help you.. First you need to.." Giyuu continued with his explantation and you followed every little step. It was kind of fun!
Giyuu showed you some of the basics and It went pretty well.
But you just had problems with one move, you weren't sure how to put your balance even thought he said it multiple times.
Suddently you felt a hand laying on your waist. You turned pink as you felt his hands moving along your arm telling you how to lift it right, his fingertipes melt together with yours showing you how to Balance the nirchin blade in your hand.
You had butterflys in your stomach.. he doesn't seem really bothered by the touch of you bodies, but you just couldn't concentrate... you flushed redder than before..

Giyuu POV

I helped Y/N moving right, but I noticed she seems to be distracted by something.
"Y/N, hey.. are you alright?" I asked worried. She just nooded in replie, she was completly red, is she sick?
I looked at our movemends and knew what's wrong..
ahhh... How didn't I notice.. I quickly let go of her waist and took my arm back.
Slightly blushing I looked at her face.
"Sorry.." I just said.
"D- don't worry about it!" she smiled.
An awkward silence layed around us like some blanket..
A few minutes later Y/N broke the silence..
"Giyuu..? When you are going to the final selection and start working as a demon slayer.. are you and Sabito going to visit?" she asked with a sad smile on her face.
"What kind of question is that? Ofcourse we are! You're our best friend Y/N!!" I said.

But for me.. you are more than that..
Y/N L/N.. I love you..

"H- hey.. do you think I can..- do you think I am able to be an demon slayer as well?" She then asked..
To be honest this queation caught me by suprise..
Y/N always loved to help us training and observing our movements but she never seemed interested in becoming one herself.
"Ofcourse you can! I believe you would be perfect for it" I simply said, meaning every single word.
"Really..?" Y/N doesn't seem to believe me.
I nooded.
"But you need to master a breathing style! Or else it will be too dangerous fight demons like that!"
She nooded and smiled.. I'm glad she's doing better then me after my sisters death..
She can still smile.
"Giyuu..?" Y/N asked worried. I snapped out of my thoughts.
"Huh- yea, I'm fine don't worry! Now let's get back training, shall we?"
She nooded.

It's so short again-
Nothing much happened in this chapter.
Spoiler alert: Giyuu and Sabito will be leaving for the final selection the next chapter ;)

Well have fun reading this!^^
Bye bye~
Autjor-chan!

Word count 655