chapter 3

Himawari : if I am wrong are you the one who headbuted the hashira (kocho San told me)

Tanjiro:Σ( ̄□ ̄)! how do you know
Even though I want to headbut him 9 times

Himawari: kocho San told me

Tamjiro: o i want to meet nezuko I want to know if she's ok....
If you mind asking.... Would u like to come

Hima: sure btw my name is himawari

Tan: wah u have a cute name

Hima: °/////°

Tan: do you have a fever should I call the girls

Hima: noo it's not I am fine tanjiro.

They talked and then went to a room they closed all the curtains and inosuke is sleeping, zenitsu is no where in here.

Himawari pov

We closed the curtains because his sister is a demon. Demons can't stand in sunlight.and I don't know were is his sister. Suddenly I started to hear scratch from the box. And I jumped to tanjiro and hugged him because I was scared something came out. Like a 10 sec I was in his arms closed eyes.

He called my name three times and told me to open my eyes I started open a little to see a cute beautiful girl in my age, the girl started to look at me weird.

O-O like this, I started to realize why shes looking at me like that I got out of tanjiros hand and started blush like crazy.

"That's not what you think" I said.

Tanjiro also realized what had happened and started to do what I am doing and nezuko smilled under her bamboo.

Nezuko came and hugged tanjiro, I was started feel something like I need a hug. Tanjiro saw me and gave a signal to join in so did I went there and hugged them.

After a while we were talking and nezuko was sitting next to tanjiro, I was sitting opposite side of them.

Suddenly the door opened and closed fast. , and a boy came with yellow hair and started to say
Nezukoooooo -chaaan and started to run to nezuko. I interupted in front of nezuko, don't come near nezuko I said and started to glare.

First he got scared and he touched my hand and said can you marry me? Ur so beautiful and what were you doing in here with tanjiro he said glaring at tanjiro.

I I.... I tanjiro stood from his seat and now hes in front of me stopping from zenitsu, we can explain.
So we explained everything and inosuke aldredy woke up because of zenitsu saying my name and nezuko's.

We were talking like an hour and the inosuke guy is seemes to be an angry or crazy person but still cute, and why need bore mask. I wanted see his face but I can't tell him. While talking tanjiro wanted me to tell more about me.

Himawari: I don't know anything about me only my name

Tanjiro:what? What are you saying (he said with sad face)

Hima:when I woke up I was in butterfly mansion and shinobu told me she will try her best to find my parents(I said with sad face)

Tamjiro: I am really really sorry plzzz I shouldn't asked that

Hima: no it's oka-

The door opened to reveal kocho San

Shinobu: oo ur himawari I was so worried about u, u were not in your room and I asked the girls but they told u were about to talk to me. So anyway u met the kamado. And I want to talk to you.

Hima: I am really sorry kocho San I was passing by and bumbed into him and I met eveyone. Sorry for not telling you.

Shinobu: it's ok himawari soo tanjiro how is nezuko and you guys are doing well right. (Nezuko aldredy went to the box)

Tanjiro : we are fine kocho San thank you for asking.

Himawari pov

I said goodbye to everyone and went with shinobu San we were in my room and kocho San started to talk

Kocho:hay himawari I heard you want to be a demon slayer too.

Hima: yahh and who told you that kocho San.

Kocho: the three girls told me that you wanted to be a demon slayer. And stop calling me kocho call me shinobu.

Hima: ok shinobu san

Shinobu: I want to decide that what should u do because if I find your parents in someday if they seems unhappy about ur demon slayer pat-.

Hima: plzz I also want to be a demon slayer

Shinobu : ok then it's ur choice I can't do anything well in two to three months there will be a final selection. I can't train you that fast. I don't what breathing you can do.

Hima: really thx I will work hard if I can't in three months then there will be another chance ya know (I said woth a smile)

Kocho smiled and suddenly dropped

Hima:what happened

Kocho:it's that I can't find your parents nor any information about you

Hima: it's okay I still have you on my side

Kocho eyes widened and she smilled we talked for a bit and she said bye to me.

Pov hima

I was walking to find the girls my stomach growled I am hungry the girls must be busy I sighed. While I was walking I bumbed into someone again but before I fell into the ground the person chatched me I saw his two pair of blue beautiful eyes.

______________________________________Another chapter lol three chapter in one day (920) words

Another chapter lol three chapter in one day
(920) words.