chapter-12

Himawari pov

'I am so disappointed muichiro, how did you just say that you forget' sigh I just can't argue over that,I just want to know how he got that... Never mind, where is my sweet little boy giyu.

Himawari.... I heard someone is calling me and i know it who is it oooo noo this all time my dear little giyu was behind me.

''Why did you called me sweet little boy and my name too" I looked at him some what annoyed because he is the one was hearing my nonsense speach and now he is telling me this and i am going to final selection does he even care about that.... No he does care about that because I know him well... I have been trained under cold tomioka so I know well.

"himawari I thought you got something like become mental Talking alone"

what does he just say "excuse me did you just tell me mental" I looked at him angrily and I know that his expression will be the same... Cold.

Never mind and I am just hear to....... I forgot it he said. Tomioka san you reminds me of muichiro like he forgot litterly everything.

"when did you know him, did you talk to him, you dint tell me"

O shit I messed up, I don't tell to anyone about muichiro except shinobu San and tanjiro even though tanjiro don't know about me having crush on the mist hashira, shinobu San only knows and she tease me often when she sees me and when I talk about mui actually I won't talk about him, it's just spell out of my mouth, and she ones teased me for telling muichiro mui, I called him because I like this name it's cute like him and it has meaning like my name, and tanjiro told me that muichiro knocked tanjiro with just rocks when he said that I litterly laughed at loud that aoi came panicked and made a annoyed face she scoulds me because it was night and I may awake some people... Duh that's not my problem.

"So u know tomioka san" I said this words Nervously,

"no need to tell tomioka it's okay you can call me giyu Or broth.... No u can call me giyu "

Ok giyu I will tell you or else you seems to cry for me not telling you, lol he will not cry I am just kidding

I told him everything except that i have crush on mui, I don't know what he will think or tell about me having crush on the amnesia boy,I am sorry muichiro.

Ok I don't care about you having him as a friend but he will forgot..... So can we not talk about other things, I want you to..... Come back safe for me

Did he just say come back safe, how nice of him, for this word I will come back safe, omg I am going to expload of joy, I hugged him tight and he returns the hug with a smile but he is trying not to show me the smile, we hugged each other for minute, we need hug especially him, he's the most who wanted hug, if he asks this anytime, I will give him, I feel like going to kiss him... Wtf did I just think, it's just the lack cute and handsome of his face so I am thinking like this.

We separated slowly and he asked me something that made me blush that he can clearly see it, "himawari what is that, is that a bracelet, I din't see it you wearing this, someone gifted you? Someone special"

Giyu i..... I got this from mui... He gave it to me cause it's time for me to go to the finnal selection I said struggling some words to say and my face is clearly red. Did any one of my family members shy.

Did he remember that how amazing
.. Maybe you're special that's why he remember's you only.

This words turn my face red tomato giyu
Stop it.... Uhh... Don't say like that
-///-

I think you have a crush on him

After that 8 words himawari faints and giyu is the one who took her to her bedroom and there's still days there for her tomorrow she will pack and go to urodoki house and stay for days and go to finnal selection.

______________________________________

Guys I think i deleted some words mistake

And first thing that made me angry is that this phone is auto correcting it's so annoying and it goes wrong with the sentence

So many grammer mistake, forgive me

Totaly (780) words