chapter-11

Himawari pov

I quikly shut my eyes, everyone does this when they are in danger right?

It's been more than 18 second and still no harm happened, should I open my eyes are not, I opened my eyes slowly one by one to see clearly, but it's still dark in these room, the person who was pinning me on the wall let go of me, and i can see clearly now that is mui... Muichiro?

"Muichiro u.... You what are you doing here and why did you scared me to death" he looked at me and slowly backed away " I scared you?
Should I say sorry? So if I am wrong I am sorry i guess? "

I looked at him angrily and my breath was getting normal
"u guess? U should say sorry Or else!!! Nevermind, don't do it again it scares me so much"
muichiro started to turn his face confused and looked at me like what are doing here dude, so himawari what are you doing here and also why am I here?, seriously I know it he forgot this duh now I should say this from Beggining and he forgots it again.

So muichiro listen I was walking by the corridor and u pulled me inside the room and that's it, so i pulled you 0_0 what is the reason I pulled you himewa Or himawari i think,
My name is himawari u guessed it right so i think I want to go meet someone can i go muichiro- kun.

Wait himawari now I remember what I wanted to do, it's just you are going to the final selection right, I am here to say bye, "u remember that i am going to the final selection, how this is impossible, omg should I celebrate this right now or after the selection omgggg"I was shocked that muichiro still remembers it, I told him twice or thrice that I will go to the final selection and he remembers it omg I am going to faint, someone catch me.

himawari I have a gift for you....
"You have a gift for me... Really"
Omg this day is something... Miracles and omg what should I say.

He gave me a little thing and I forgot the thing name, it's because I am joining with muichiro so my brain became like he's...... I am going to open it. When I open it.... It's so cute and beautiful this is a bracelet so cute.... A golden colour bracelet with sunflower on it.... So cute. I hugged him tightly that he cannot breath until he said stop I am running out of air.

Muichiro thank you so much it's my first gift as I remember. I hugged him again I smilled happily

"It's cute like you Is'int" did he just say that i am cute? O//0
It's cute like you and your name he said with a smile

Omg I am about to faint and my face litterly turned sasuke's tomato
Calm down himawari it's just normal right and your heart is beating thousand of anya punches right it's okay calm, use breathing style... Lol...

After like 10 seconds muichiro told one thing that me 0-0, shoked, disappointed

"himawari can u tell me what just happened now I can't remember anything and what is the thing u have in your hand"

O my for God sake did he just forgot that he present me this gift, I am about to kill this man and go to jail.
. ........ And he's not a man , he's a small kid.... Creepy kid...

I turned around the room and went out so i can't see his face nor what he was talking .... I clearly know that he told what is the thing in your hand... I heard it... Its kinda hurting me inside but why?

Next I should visit my dear master

-----------------------------------------------------------

( ̄△ ̄)

So the next chapter is meeting
Mr cold tomioka /good bye 3

Totally (680) words