chapter-18

Author- uhm..opps- sorry for not uploading 🥲 I am busy with alotta things and I am really a lazy as- girl..welp nvm..let's go with the story!

Garlll!!its been 10 months since I uploaded this shittyy episode woah woah woahhhhhhh soeryy yaalll thought I was dead right?! I will never leave this until I finish this!

I am not the author chan to disappoint and disappear lol

           3/6(june)/2024
           __________________

Himawari: sanemi-san!! Are you okay!?

Himawari looked at sanemi who already cutted the roots which was blocking him from moving. He then stood and looked at himawari annoyed "shut up you little puff head! I am always okay! Who do you think you are to kindly ask me if I am okay!?"

Himawari just stared at him while still trying to break free.
She cutted the root and looked at sanemi

"Young puff head run away or else you will die" sanemi said while trying to find the demons head

"Running away is not in my bloodline sanemi san!"

"...whatever..."

The uppermoon 4 shouted "stop yapping without me!" (Lmfao)

The uppermoon then sent both of the slayers on air. The uppermoon was so big and scary

Sanemi caught himawari on his hands who was in the air "ah-thank you sanemi san".."shut up puff head"

Author chan- ai generated this 😃

Author chan- ai generated this 😃...imagine it with 10 heads and roots.

Sanemi and Himawari stood back-to-back, ready for battle. Before them towered a monstrous demon, its 10 heads hissing and snarling. Roots as thick as trees entwined the ground, trapping the two ninja in a tight circle.

"The beast is known as 'Decapitor'," Sanemi whispered, eyes fixed on the demon. "Since it is uppermoon 4, be careful and it will recover soon and uzumaki try to find its main head!"

Himawari's eyes widened. "So we are going to worktogether? Suprising!"

Sanemi murmured "shut up young puff head"

The demon looked at them and spoke in an annoyed voice "are yall sick!? Stop yapping and fight me you little peace of shits! A hashira and a little girl"

Himawari charged forward, her training on full display as she dodged snapping roots and struck with precise jabs, severing several tendrils. Sanemi leapt into the fray, his sword flashing in the sunlight as he struck down three demon heads in quick succession.

But the demon was relentless, regenerating its lost heads in mere moments. The battle raged on, the two slayers dancing around each other, their movements a blur as they fought in perfect sync.

Suddenly, Himawari stumbled back, a root wrapping around her ankle. Sanemi saw his chance and struck the central head with all his might... but Decapitor's main head remained, its eyes blazing with malevolent fury.

"Puff head be careful!" Sanemi shouted. Himawari nodded while dodging

Her eyes gleamed with a fierce determination as she unsheathed her Slayer sword, its blade etched with runes that shone like stars.

Sanemi smirked "feisty arent you puff head"

Together, they vowed to take down Decapitor and any other demons that dared stand in their way.

As they approached the demon's lair once more, the demon awaited, its roots snaking through the ground like a dark, malevolent web.

*10 min pass*

The demon sent both of them flying while himawari was already tired

"Uhnnn-" himawari groaned in pain while clutching the shoulders

"Young puff this demon is nothing. You go ahead I will kill it"

"No! I can't and I wont!"

*10 min pass*

Author chan- i am too lazy to think or write!

"Ahhh!"

The demon split into 10 and it was big just like before

"What the-" himawari saw as the demon split...her eyes widened in surprise as she saw how sanemi cutted its head with ease

While she was seeing him with such wow (lol)

"Young puff focus!"

Suddenly the demon attacked himawari.sneding her kilos away from them...

"Ughn" she groaned in pain..while clutching her shoulders and stomach...a big injury..

*10 min pass*

...both of them stood..while she panted

"Where the heck is its head!?" Sanemi yelled in anger "and whats with yours eyes Young puff?"

Her eyes are as lavenderous as her moms eyes but much more beautiful (nah)

"Lock..on"

Her eyes turned white and the nerves started to appear side of her eyes

"Sanemi san! The demon head is in...woah...deep down the ground!" Himawari yelled while slashing its roots

"Stop kidding you little- and whats with your eyes!" Sanemi yelled while cutting its heads and roots

"Believe me! Sanemi san!!! Please cut the demon fully"

"Why? Sure"

"Wind style-"

Sanemi cutted the demon head and roots fully while himawari sneaked underneath and cutted the demons real head off

"What the fuck bitch!!! How did you found out-"the demon yelled while his head flew somewhere (lol)

Author chan- dont ask me how she the demons head which was under the ground lol!

"What the hell Young puff! Oc kill!!!" (Idk)

The demon started to cry "whyyyy!!!whyyyy!!! just whyy!! I just wanted to live! When I was a kid-"

Suddenly Sanemi cutted its head in pieces "no back story bitch"

He turned to see himawari fainted while a little amount of blood dripping from her shoulders

                               (  Great heavens dont ask me )

(Even i am not clear with this story and stuff...I just want to finish it quickly! Gomen everyone lol)

Please ducking like the story bitches!