chapter 10

ahhhhhhh fuck

i wrote the 1000 plus words but i was writing in pc and it deleted automatically noooooooooooooooooooooooooo i am really annoyed pllzzzz god don't do this to me noooooooooooooooooooooooooo ,i am going to killl myself

i forgot what i wrote noooo why always me

now i should start from the beginning,it took me two hours to write this not its deleted in one second fuckkkkkkkk

tanjiro pov

nezuko you are a good girl right plz go inside the box can you, but nezuko tilted her head right and left ,we just came back from a mission but nezuko is not going in her box, the curtains are closed,i told nezuko that himawari will go to the final selection and that when she started to be adamant. I felt someone is knocking the door,i know that is himawari,i covered up nezuko so the sunlight can not touch her skin.

come in himawari,she opened the door and closed it and searched for something,what are you searching for himawari?,where is my dear sister,i want to see her before i go to the final selection said himawari. i reveal my sister so himawari can see nezuko.

himawari: tanjiro,i am going to kidnap nezuko

tanjiro: what,but why

himawari: shes so cute adorable cant tell by words i can express it

himawari sat next to nezuko and started to pat and begun to squuesh nezuko and her cheeks

{i forgot the spelling for cheek ? can you comment what is the spelling and i have so many grammar mistake that u cant understand and i am an Indian too}

tanjiro end pov

Tanjiro can i take her?plzzzz please ,no you cant just take nezuko to the final selection,i cant but..... she started to puff out her cheek ok whatever when i become a demon slayer i am going to join your team tanjiro,of course you can himawari and i want you to come back safely and healthy,i know and where is inosuke and zenitsu?

[note : hima is friends with tanjiro squard she sees them as her family.and for out couple mui and hima they are kinda friends u can call them that.....himawari will get happy when muichiro remembers her name,she will turn red when he smile and its rare for her to see him smile and hima crush is building up.]

before tanjiro could say anything nezuko went hugging himawari and started to shake her hand left and right to say goodbye,her face is like dont leave me or come back soon i will wait for you and went to her box.i think she is saying bye to me and this is her bedtime too himawari says.

so anyway what i was talking about tanjiro?u asked where is inosu--,tanjiro i think its my time to see mister cold tomioka , dont say hes cold or something it will hurt him and bye see you soon,ok tanjiro and after so much practice we will defeat muzan and make nezuko a human again.

before tanjiro could say anything shinobu came inside the room,ara ara did u say u guys defeat muzan by yourself?we hashira and demon slayer troops are also here to defeat muzan right,this words made himawari blush.

inosuke burst open the door followed by zenitsu,hay himawari-chan are you here too i want to say goodbye to you and please come back safe or else i don't know what to do zenitsu started to cry but interrupted by shinobu , zenitsu no need to worry she will be fine.

so himawari i am here to say goodbye to you because i am very busy but i cant just ignore that you are going to final selection and i cant see you for a week says shinobu , shinobu san......i will miss you so much.

himawari and shinobu hugged eachother and shinobu left the place saying bye to everyone.

so i am going see you later guys,zenitsu , tanjiro and inosuke also hugged himawari.

tanjiro fight me!!!!!! inosuke screamed loudly,inosuke i just can't fight with you right now.

stop screaming inosuke,i am not screaming monitsu!do you want me to fight with u? i am ready to fight with you monitsu.i am not monitsu,i am zenitsu can u say name my properly.

inosuke and zenitsu started to argue so himawari just tapped tanjiro shoulder and says bye.

-------------------------------------

himawari pov

Sigh...now i should say bye to tomioka san and .....and if muichiro kun was here i would say bye to him....he probably forgot i said puffing out my cheek .

i was walking in the corridor to find giyu but hes nowhere to be found,is it okay if i say giyu,nope its not a good manner,while i was thinking how to make tomioka a soft guy someone pulled me and pressed me in wall,this made my heart beat fast and i..i was actually scared now.

-----------------------------------

hugh hugh my 1000 plus words have been deleated what should i dooo, cry in the corner.....

(802) words