Chapter 3, her name is..?

She tilts her head at me, "You're not a stuck-up rich kid who's famous, are you?"
I respond "Gee, I sure hope not"
To my surprise she finds it funny "Alright, where do you suppose I go then."
I grin, "Hm... come here I'll show you" and I sprint the other way. She waits a bit then follows. She is surprisingly fast, probably faster than me. I take her to the private room where we rehearse, but it's not really private unless we're here.

I bring out some snacks and toss her a bag. Then he both sit on the back of the piano. "So, about that name thing, I'm still wondering what it is you know"
"Yeah, well which one you want?"
I look at her bewildered, "You have two names?"
"Not exactly, I usually get called by my last name" she says then shoving a chip into her mouth.
"Oh, I gotcha. So then tell me both" I reply
She looks at me. I say "What? Why can't you tell me your name?"
"Because, I don't like attention and if I tell Harry Styles it, I'm pretty sure it will draw some attention to me" she says casually. How can she talk so smoothly, I can't do that around her. Her, I still don'y know her name! I have to find out!
"Well then maybe I just shouldnt tell people it huh?"
"Fine mister, wanna know my first name?" she says
"Absolutely!"
"My first name is Allie" her phone vibrates "thats Taylor. I have to go" She gets up
"Whoa, hold on! You can't just leave!" I croak
She picks up her bag, "Can't I?" and smiles then starts walking
"Wait, will I ever see you again?" I reply feeling like I'm gonna choke any minute now.
"Mm... not sure. I guess we'll find out" then she disappeared again.