Chapter 25, i love you but no

***Liams pov***
During dinner Maxx kept staring at me and smiling, I just looked away. Then she dropped her fork and grabbed my crotch from under the table. I coughed up my food and excused myself.
*Allie's pov*
While we were eating dinner I found myself holding hands with Harry, but looking at Liam. He stared at me too so I avverted my eyes when I did. Then when I looked over at Maxx she was staring and flirty-eyed at liam. I lost my appetite and leaned my head on Harry's shoulder. then Liam choked on his food and excused himself right after Maxx dropped something.
*Maxxs pov*
I tried asking Allie If I could have Liam and she got bitchy so never mind her. All night at dinner I tried to get his attention. Nothing was working so I decided to DI something about it. "oops dropped my fork, haha" I said ducking under the table, when under I reached over and grabbed his croch, it felt pretty damn good if you asked me. He then walked away, which I thought was cute and innocent.

*Liams pov*
After dinner I paced around the living room confused about everything. especially about what mama Jordan and allie said, and also the fact that Maxx, a girl I was pretty good friends with once, just grabbed my dick. After everyone was done Maxx walked in. I knew she was like that, but I never expected her to be like that to me. "Sorry Liam, did I make you fee, uncomfortable?" them she laughs seductively, if that makes sense. she starts walking closer and I just clear my throat. "Um, no- I just needed uh...." she didn't stop walking toward me and smiling. I didn't know what to do. Her lips brushed mine and and she was about to make out with me when I ducked down. *(YEET)* and then allie walked in and I walked toward her. she said "what's going in in here?" I say "Oh, uh nothing" and drag her by her arm out of the room.
"what?" Allie says. "You gotta help me, she won't stop" I whisper loudly "who?" I point to the other room "Maxx at dinner she basically put her hand down my pants and right now she was trying to kiss me!" she looks at me confused "she put her hand down your pants?!?" "basically" she whisper/yells "what the hell does that mean?" "she just grabbed my crotch her hand wasn't down my..." "got it." I ask her, "what do I do?" she turns around "Maxx!" I pull her back "wtf! what was that, don't call her in here!" I run and hide when Maxx walks in, "what?" Maxx asks. "Liam..." "don't say it allie, where is he?" I stand up. Maxx walks over, grabs my face, and kisses me. when shes done allie already left. "Liam I know you're still hurt from allie but I can help, go out with me?" I sigh "look Maxx, I love you. you know that. we used to be friends, best friends, but no. sorry..." she rolls her eyes, "no I get it, you don't want a slut like me, it's ok" "and, Maxx that's not it, I just can't. we good?" she nods. "hey, I love you. ok?" she looks at me in the eye. then I just kiss her, right then and there. and idek why, it just happened.