Chapter 28, can you leave me alone

***Allies pov***
after me and Liam hung up, I walked back in to spend time with my family. Maxx walks up to me, "Allie, I'm sorry. But you said no" I walk up to her face "Get the hell out of my house!!" everyone around stops talking and looks at us. she says "allie... I'm really really sorry I just-" I interrupt her, "If your sorry then why did you do it in the first place?" we were both crying, but I was more angry so it didn't matter much to me. she begins to say "I don't know... I liked him, a lot, but I know it's wrong know and-" "get. out. NOW" my dad takes her by the shoulders "Ok... Maxx I think it is time for you to leave" Harry grabs me by the shoulders and pulls me back and hugs me from behind. I wipe my tears and turn around to hug him back.

***liams pov***
I drive around for about an hour until I can't handle trying to see through all the tears in my eyes. I pull into a small cafe and sit for about 10 minutes. then I walk in and eat some pancakes. after that I feel bad for myself, allie for what I dd to her and Harry for I did to him. I call Niall just to talk. I told him everything and after that he told me him and Zayn had a long talk about him wanting to leave the band. I reply, "What?!". Niall amswered "He wants to be with Perrie mate. I fully back him up. It's not like we won't all still be buds" I sigh and hang up. I decided I should tell Harry.
I drive back to Allies house. After I walk in everyone is staring at me. "um, sorry. did I interrupt anything? they all look around and then at allie, then allies dad clears his throat, "oh, no come on in son." I walk in and say, "Harry, have you heard about Zayn?" he nods and puts his arm around Allie. She stands up and walks over. "Can we talk..." I shake my head. she says "Liam, please. I should be the one mad at you, but instead your mad at me for something that happened a really long time ago" I take her hand and drag her into the other room "I DONT CARE HOW LONG AGO IT WAS, JORDAN, IT HURT LIKE FUCKING HELL" she looks at me and tears have already come down her face. "it didn't just hurt you Liam. it hurt me too." I look at her "I know, but at least you knew it was coming" she wipes a tear "you called me jordan..." I look at her sympathetically. "I'm sorry. Allie. I'm sorry" she starts to head to the other room. "Allie..." she turns around "I just... can you leave me alone right now"