Chapter 1, say what

There she is again. The girl. Idk her name, idk who she is. She appears in my dreams sometimes. I remember the first time I saw her though. It was at a One Direction concert. She was up front. I sang to her, but I'm not sure if she knew. Does she know I think about her? Does she know ik her?

I have to do something about this. I don't have a choice, I have been terrible in the band ever since that first day I saw her. I cannot focus on anything. Idk what is happening, what is this called? My favorite movie used to be Love Actually, but I can't watch it without feeling aggravated.

Here I go, idk what I'm doing. All the fans are screaming and freaking out, but she is just calm talking with her friends. She is so cool... what am I saying??? I get closer and her friends elbow her.
"Hi I'm Harry" I say as chilled as I can, I get nervous around girls still. My voice sounds like I just ate a frog though, I sounded like an idiot. Her friend talks even though I'm staring right at her.
"Hey Harry!" her friend screams "Oh my god I love you so much! I'm Taylor!" her friend jumps up and down and she (mystery girl) tries to calm her down.
She says, "Sorry about her, big fans if you couldn't tell. We love your music, it rocks dude" I laugh and she walks away. Why did she walk away? Did she not think I would talk to her?
"Wait! Uh..." I pause as she turns around and I think I blush "I didn't catch your name" She smiles at me.
"That"s because I never said it" and she was gone. Like that, I couldn't believe my eyes. I grew a huge smile and stood there like a dummy in disbelief. All the other girls were all over me, ripping my shirt and pants, pulling my hair, screaming in my ear. But none of that mattered.