Chapter 5, uh, hi?

She sits at her table alone, although there are more plates at her table. Her friends must be in the crowd of screaming girls trying to attack me. I catch her eye and wave but she just looks away. So, I decide to go over there.

As I make my way through screaming girls Liam is laughing to himself. I finally reach her table and pull my jacket into the right place, "Uh, hi" I say in a kind of question tone.
She looks at me, "Hey"
"So what, just not gonna wave to me or something?" I say smiling, but I really feel like I'll explode.
She laughs, "Wait that was to me? Oh, my bad"
"You don't think I would wave to you?" I reply with a slight smile
"Not really, I didn't think you remembered me"
"Well I obviously do"
She looks around almost like she's embarrassed of me
"What's wrong?" I ask
"Don't like attention remember?"
I get up fast "Oh, right. Come here we can talk somewhere that doesn't have a bunch of people with cameras."
She crunches her eyebrows and points to herself, "Me?"
I laugh, "Yes, you!" And I walk away.
A minute later she follows and when she comes up I ask "Why aren't you in that huge crowd of One Direction fans?"
She grins "I told you, I'm not like other girls"
This time I actually say what I think, "Yeah, I know" with a flirty smile
She smiles and looks down then plays with her feet. But I can't help but ask, "Why do you not like attention?"
"Not sure really, I'm kind of shy really"
"Well darn, I guess being Harry Styles girlfriend wouldn't be so good then" Do not know why I said that. She is probably not appealed to me at all! Oh lord, I might as well give up
She stares at me with big eyes "What? You... You want me to be, like your... your girlfriend?"
"Well yeah, but I probably shouldn't have said anything" I stare back at her
"I guess I could get over it" She says smiling at me
"So you will?" I throw my head back and she laughs, I love her laugh. I look down at her and smile, "What?" she says, but I just keep smiling and give her a bear hug.