Chapter 4, unsure what to say

"Hey bud, we're all going out for dinner at that cool diner we saw. You coming?" I look at Liam and Niall standing beside my bed looking down on me. They make me feel smaller than I already am.
"Uh... not sure guys, I might just have a banana or somethin' for dinner"
"Come on mate," Niall says pulling me up "what's brought you so down in the dumps lately?" I shrug because I don't really know what to tell him.
"Is it that chick?" Liam says, "Oh god, not her again. You really need to stop thinking about her dude! All she's ever done is make your life a dumpster!"
"Dumpster?" I ask smirking, "Really?" Liam nods
"Chick? What chick?" Niall furrows his eyebrows
"This girl Harry thinks is so pretty and fell 'in love' with from a concert one time. Love at first sight" Liam jokingly says
"Hey! Not funny! And she is just pretty. I mean we talked" I say acting casual
Liam scoffs "Ha, sure. Did you talk about how pretty she was?"
"Ha-ha very funny Liam! and no, we talked about her name. but that doesn't matter. I'm going to go get myself food."
"So You're not coming with us to the diner" Niall asks
I think about it for a while, "It couldn't hurt I guess"

When we get to the restaurant Louis orders for us. In the middle of him ordering Zayn's meal Liam elbows me hard.
"Ow, what the hell was that for?" I say rubbing my arm.
"9 o'clock" he whispers looking at the ceiling.
"What?" I say looking in my "9 o'clock direction. At first I just see a bunch of high school girls trying to get past our body guard, but then I see her, Allie.