𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

(danny is adorable omg ⬆️)

song : November Air by Zach Bryan

I sat on the bench waiting for coach to put me in. There was only 3 minutes left and we were barely winning.

They decided to go the way of attracting as much fouls as possible.

I was finally put in with 2 minutes left. There were so many timeouts it stretched to 5 minutes.

There were only about 45 seconds left when I rebounded the ball. We were only ahead by 1 point because a free throw.

I raced down the court trying not think about it, so I didn't psych myself out. I made it to the basket only hearing one person behind me. I jumped to get as close as possible.

I felt a hard truck from the back throwing me slightly forward. I did the number one thing you're not supposed to do.

I tried catching myself.

I felt my knee make an ungodly bend. Not a crack, but a pop like my leg turned into rubber. I let out a scream from the immediate pain shooting through my leg. I also think I hit my head, but I can't remember.

I was holding my leg as I could hear my coach coming to me.

"Brooke! Brooke! Are you okay?!" Kerri said beating coach there and sounding like a worried chipmunk. If it wasn't a different situation, I would've thought that was funny.

I shook my head halfway yes, halfway no. A mix of both.

"Is it your right knee? Your doctors been warning you to wear a brace!" She said.

"Shutup, help me up." I said not wanting to cry on the floor. I sprained my ankle one time and still regret looking like a baby.

"Kerri, go to the bench. Brooke, stop trying to get up!" I could hear my coach saying. I was starting to get those fuzzy blacks in my eyes from the pain going in and out.

"Brooke, how are you— " That was the last clear thing I remember. Everything else was bunched together even though I was conscious.

I wasn't back in it until they had me on a stretcher. Great, an unreasonable price for my mom to pay. Everything after that was like dreaming, or more a nightmare.

After everything necessary for my leg, for now, I waited for my mom to come in. They only let one in at a time because of covid.

It was already 11 in the night. We were the last game, and every single boy/girl, Jr. High/7th was there.

I decided it would be best to surprise the triplets. I told mom not to tell them she showed up 5 minutes ago.

👹💅😎☮️

elvis
Can you guys ft?

If not you better fix that

the goblin
Why

What's wrong

elvis
You'll see

I wanna be dramatic