𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

warning : spoilers for season 3 st

song : Wonder by Shawn Mendes

Brooke's POV

It was Tuesday and I was already so sick of the week. Walking around school with a hurt leg is the worst.

I was sitting at my house bored out of my mind. I remembered the movie night me and Matt were supposed to have. I think we both forgot about that. I'll talk to him about it later.

With this time I've had on my hands, I have decided to learn French. I tried to learn Spanish over summer and it just doesn't seem to be my thing.

I sat there bored and decided to do something I had been neglecting. Make a video.

birdie

hey grab ur camera

Why

Cause I wanna film a video

Are you coming over?

No im gonna call Matt

Okkk

I called Matt and listened to the ring.

"Yes...?" Came from Matt's side.

"Hey, can you come pick me up?"

"Mom has the car."

"Well we can use mine." I said.

"Are we all going or just you n me?" He asked.

"All of us I think. I told Nick to grab the camera cause I need to make a video for my channel." I said.

"Uh—okay." He said. "I'll see you in like 5."

"Thanks." I said. "See you in a few."

"See ya." He said. I turned off Sam and Colby that was playing and realized I had to make my way up the stairs.

I got up there and grabbed the first hoodie, shocking, it was Matt's.

I grabbed my wallet and put it in my sweatpants pocket. I turned off my light when I heard the door open.

"BrooOoke." Rang out from Nicks mouth.

"Upstairs!" I hollered as Felix had already beat me down. I basically waddled the rest of the way down.

"Where's Chris?" I asked.

"He's outside." Matt said.

"Why, its like 13 degrees." I said.

"And to think we walked all the way over here." Nick said

"Cause you—" I didn't get to finish my sentence before Chris jumped out of behind the banister screaming. It was a mix of mine and Chris' screams, but who's counting.

"I hate you! I hate all of you!" I said as I regained myself.

"It was not my idea at all." Nick said.