𝙎𝙞𝙭

song : Juliet by Cavetown

We were finishing up on any last details for this Wednesday video. It was 'Triplet Tournament finale. Who will win?' That was a lot of arguing to decide the title for no reason at all.

"I think I should make my own YouTube channel. I've been wanting to do that forever." I said.

"Oh my God, you totally should. You do random trips and stuff. You could vlog and make it look interesting." Nick said.

"I know, I talk to myself enough, I could at least put some energy into a video." I said. "But I don't know."

"Oh come on. It would be amazing." He said.

"But like, I feel like I wouldn't actually capture anything interesting if I was filming it." I said.

"I could help you film." He said.

"I don't know." I said. "Hold on I got an idea." I got onto my phone and went to instagram.

"What are you doing?" He asked coming over to look at my phone.

"I'm gonna do a pole on what I should do." I said. I was actually confident people would respond. I've had 500+ people follow me since I was on the triplets videos.

"Ooh, that's a good idea." He said.

I posted the question and not long after I heard the first few bings. I checked them and the first votes were Nick, fanpages of the triplets, and a few others. They all said yes so far.

"You know what, I think I'm gonna do it." I said after 30 minutes.

"Finally. I've been waiting so fucking long." Nick said. I smiled and was actually kinda excited.

Nick's POV

I was in the living room with Chris and Matt watching criminal minds since Brooke got us hooked on it.

"Is Brooke really making a YouTube channel?" Chris asked scrolling through his phone.

"Yup. We decided it earlier." I said. He raised his eyebrows looking intrigued and perplexed.

"I got an idea." Matt said after a few minutes.

"What?" I asked confused at what he was even talking about.

"Ok, so Brooke's making a YouTube channel, right?" He said. I nodded and looked at Chris trying to figure out what Matt was doing.

"Well, I figure we could help her start out her channel." Matt said.

"What the fuck are you talking about, Matt?" Chris said.

"We should like, wake her up tomorrow, bright and early. Scare her, of course. Like a forced get ready with me." Matt said.

"Why?" Chris asked.

"To get back at her for scaring us last week." Matt said.

"Shut the fuck up, that still scares me. I can't go out in the dark without imagining her ass coming to scare me." I said.

"Exactly! We need to get payback." Matt said. We looked at each other and agreed that was the plan.

"Does anyone know when she wakes up?" Chris asked.

"Probably like 7. She says she gets as much sleep before school as possible." I said.

"Text her mom and ask, she should be in on it." Matt said.

"I'll text her." I said.

Ms. Wagner 😋

Hey, we have a proposal.
You cannot tell Brooke tho.