chapter 8

y/n's pov

Waking up the next morning, the warmth of the sun was plastered on my face. I guess I was too tired last night to close the blinds. I sigh and pull myself out of bed, i check the time on my phone, 6:45am, the sun rises so early here. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. Clay seemed to still be asleep so i decided to grab the things from my car and start unpacking what little i've got here.

I put in my headphones and play my spotify, the first song is bookstore girl by charlie burg, it is my favourite song at the moment. I started unpacking my things and putting them where I wanted them to go. It was mostly clothes and bathroom things.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

After an hour or two my stomach started to growl so I finished unpacking and took off my headphones. I threw them on the bed and went back downstairs. It was now 8am, so I was surprised Clay wasnt up, but he was the one driving last night and we were up pretty late.

I decided to make breakfast but when I went to check the fridge there wasn't much so I decided to go to the store. I looked up grocery stores near me and the 2 closest ones were places called, "Publix" and "winn dixie" . I laughed and got in my car. Before pulling off I texted Clay a quick message letting him know where I was so just in case he got worried.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

After shopping while I was unloading the groceries, Clay came out, "y/n, why'd you go to the store?" "You didn't have much bro, I was hungry haha" he sighs and grabs the rest of the bags from the backseat. I started cooking omelettes, bacon, and sausage. "Where did you learn to cook y/n?" "I was in culinary for forever, and mum had taught me stuff during the summer," he makes an "o" shape with his mouth and pulls out his phone. I ignore it at first and continue cooking but I hear Clay laugh so I look up. He was recording me and taking pictures, "clay, stop!" I try grabbing the phone from him but he reaches it above where I can reach, still recording me, "clay if you don't stop i will give your food to patches!" he brought the phone down and stopped recording, "good, now come eat, it's done!"

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Tommy's pov

As I was getting ready to stream I noticed Dream had sent me a video. I clicked on it, it was y/n cooking but towards the end she started reaching for his phone. They were laughing and y/n was threatening Dream, i genuinely missed her laugh, it was like music to my ears.. I wish I could make her laugh like that.. Wait what? You haven't talked to this girl since you were 11, stop thinking like that..!

I joined the discord call with wilbur, tubbo, nikki, phil, and ranboo, "WHAT IS UP BOYS!!" I got complaints that I was too loud that I just laughed off, "I'll be right back, gonna go start my stream!!" I deafend on discord. Just as i was about to hit the go live button i got an incoming call from y/n, i didn't want to be rude so i answered, "hey y/n! Can you give me like 2 seconds? I will call you right back, promise!" "oh, yeah, of course!" I smiled and ended the call really quickly.

I tweeted that the stream was going to be a bit delayed due to technical difficulties, then i dmed the VC saying that I was getting a call from an old friend and I wasn't sure how long it was going to take, they all said okay and that they'd stall for me.

Then, I called y/n.

656 words

To be continued<3