a/n

Spoiler alert: Book 2 is ending soon! I'm giving myself until the end of March to finish the last chapter. If I can't finish all of it, then I'll make one more chapter after to end it all. If that's the case, I'll give myself until the end of April to finish it. I've been writing this last chapter for so long, and it will feel amazing to finish it. Book 3 will be out this summer sometime, and I'm super excited about it! Book 3 will be very different from the other 2 because it will be set 3 years after the first 2 were written. It will be longer and have better chapters, I'm super excited about it, and I can't wait to start writing it. But I do really need to finish book 2 beforehand, so if you have any ideas on what I could add to end it all based on all of the chapters, please let me know!!

The past 2 years of writing this series has been amazing. After book three, the saga will end! And I just wanna say, WOW, it's so crazy the journey we've been through, I mean honestly I never thought even 1 person would read it, and now the first book has over 2k reads- that's insane!! And the second one has 300 or so and I'm so so so happy about that, I can not believe it.

Thank you all for sticking around and reading the series, I can't wait to start book 3 with you all and end book 2.

It hurts to end it, but I know I have to♡

I love y'all, and I am so proud of you!! Make sure you drink water and eat something if you can!! Okay, byeeee ♡♡