chapter 11

Recap:

y/n's pov

"She's in the car, i have to call my brother but i'll come to the police station, goodbye officer," i hung up the phone and got into my car, i called clay as i pulled out of the park and followed the officer.

___________________________________

"Clay??"
"Yn? What's going on?"
"So, I need you to not freak out..!"
"y/n. What happened?"

I explain everything to him.
"y/n, i'm on my way, which station are you at?"
"I'm not sure, but don't worry, I'll be fine!! I'm just going to go fill out the paperwork and then I'm coming home, I promise!"
"No, y/n, I don't care, where are you??"
"Clay- okay- fine, im at precinct 12, the address is this *******"
"On my way yn."

He hung the phone up. Shit.

After the paperwork was filled out

"y/n? Are you okay?!"

"Clay, I'm fine, I promise!"
"Okay, well go out to your car, i've gotta talk to the chief,"

After about 20 minutes Clay walked back out. "Clay! What did you say??" "don't worry, it's all good, let's go home..!"

I felt like I was in trouble for something even though I didn't do anything wrong...

At home

"God, y/n you scared the hell out of me!! You know that?"
"What? I didn't even do anything wrong!! Why the hell are you yelling at me?"
"Cause i care about y/n, you called me and asked me not to be mad, then you tell me youre going to the police station? I'm going to be pissed!!"
"I was helping a child!! Wouldn't you've done the same?"

We were shouting at this point.

"y/n. You're all I have left okay? Our dad is dead, my mom is a deadbeat who can't get her damn life together and your mom was the only person who looked out for me. You're all i have..!!"

"Have you ever stopped to think you're all I have?! I mean shit clay, my parents are dead, i had to leave all of my friends in california, hell they weren't even friends, and on top of it all, i have been in a fucking coma for almost 3 years. I am behind on everything! You are the only person left in my life!!"

I walked away and went to my room, slamming and locking the door behind me. "Y/N!! COME ON, I'M SORRY!! PLEASE JUST TALK TO ME!!"

I started crying. Why.. Why does the only person left in my life hate me for something that was good? What did I do wrong?

Trigger warning (SH)

I pull my blade from the back of my phone case, and I run it on my wrists, over and over again.

1

3

9

14

18

24

30

38

46

50...

Both wrists were lined with cuts, 25 on both wrists. I put the blade back in my phone case and the cuts started stinging. I grabbed some toilet paper from the bathroom to stop the bleeding. Then I take my neosporin and gauze from my backpack, then I clean them up.

Tw over

I grab my shorts and a long sleeve t-shirt from my suitcase and change into it quickly. Then i take everything from my luggage and put them where they belong. I checked the time, it was now almost 2 am, meaning it would be about 7 am in the UK so i decided to call mrs. simons.

"Hello?" she answers the phone with.

"Hey sara! Sorry for the early call, i just miss you and toms, and i finally have time to call you"

"Oh! y/n hunny!! I'm so glad you called, i've missed you as well"

I laugh, "yeah, so uh, how have things been? Tell me everything!"

Tw!! (mentions of sh)

We sat on call for 2 hours, talking about things and how they've been. She had to go because of work and I had to go find something to eat. Before opening my door I made sure my cuts were covered.

Tw over

I walk downstairs and head over to the kitchen. It was a little past 4am so i didn't expect clay to be awake. I tried to be quiet while I got food. I found hot pockets in the freezer and I decided that would be good enough.

After my food my phone started buzzing, "hello?" "Hey y/n!! Good morning!""Ugh, what do you want child?""I was bored and i figured you were up!!" "I am, im actually about to head out to get coffee, wanna come with me?" "What? I can-""I meant like do you wanna stay on call idiot,""Ohhh, well yeah, i'd love to come with you," "Okay, let me get dressed, i'll call you back in 10 minutes,""Okay!! Bye for now n/n,"The phone hung up and I went upstairs to get dressed. I put on a schlatt and co sweater that I stole from dream and a black tennis skirt with some accessories. I added some thigh high socks and doc martens. I took a quick selfie and posted it on Instagram.

 I took a quick selfie and posted it on Instagram

(This outfit but with a schlatt and co hoodie)

Tommy pov

My phone dinged so I looked at the notification. Y/n posted to her Instagram. I opened the notification and liked the post. I also decided to comment.

Thomas_simons: wow y/n! Getting all dressed up for me?

After a bit I saw that she liked it. I laughed to myself and then my phone started ringing. "Hey Toms!!" I smiled, "hey y/n!" She giggled, "I see you're 'flirting' with me on Instagram in my comments," my face suddenly grew red, "y/n! I- I wasn't f-flirting!! I just-" she cut me off, "Tommy!! I was teasing! Also turn on your camera, I wanna be on FaceTime with you!" I looked in the mirror beside me making sure I wasn't a complete mess, and I fixed what little was messy.

As I turned my camera on I saw that y/n already had hers on. Her brown hair tied into space buns with prices out of the sides. I blushed and smiled. She was so pretty. "Well well, look who's blushing!" "Oh shut up!" I was still blushing so I covered the camera with my hand. "Aww come on Tommy!! Let me see!!" "Are you going to stop teasing me?"

Y/n's pov

"Yes Toms, I'll stop teasing!" "Okay..." He moved his hand away from the screen and I immediately saw his crystal blue eyes, his fluffy blonde hair, and the faint pink colour on his cheeks. He was so cute. Wait- what? You just met this guy y/n! Stop thinking like that!!

After getting my coffee I went straight home and hopped on clay's computer to play Minecraft. "Tommy?" "Yeah?" "What is the... Dream smp?"

To be continued...

1154 words