Natasha...

We watched a bit of TV when we got home then had a late lunch/early dinner. After that we went to chill in his room, it was still early evening around 7:30pm but we were ready to sleep when the intercom rang. We both went to the lounge to find out who was at the gate. Smith answered and a female voice sounded on the speaker.

Female Voice: Hey Brad, it is Natasha, please open up.

I looked at Smith, as if to ask WTF??? What was his ex doing here and why was is so easy for her to just say open up?

Bradley: What are you doing here Tasha?

Tasha? What? I played myself.

Natasha: Please open up, I have nowhere to go.

I left him standing there and went back to the bedroom. I dont know what he ended up doing, I just took my laptop and went on YouTube, watching make up tutorials. It was almost 30 minutes later when Smith walked in.

Bradley: Babe I didnt know she was going to come here.

Me: Okay.

Bradley: I can ask her to leave if you are not comfortable with her presence.

Me: Bradley this is your home, I have no say in who stays or leaves, if you want to throw her out, that is on you dont do me any favors.

Bradley: But babe, this is your home now you definitely have a say.

Me: if she really has nowhere else to go, she can stay but keep her out of my way.

Natasha is such a bitch, she used to high key hate me in high school because Smith and his friends always spent breaks with me, bothering me so she hated that her boyfriend preferred spending his breaks with me so she used to call me names and tried making me look bad at school but she isnt the brightest color in the box so that failed, she gives truth to the whole Blondes are dumb stereotype.

Bradley: Alright, now can I please cuddle my wife to be?

Me: No, I am still mad at you.

I shut my laptop down, put it on the bedside table then laid on the bed pulling the light quilt over my body and gave him my back. I was slowly drifting off to sleep when I remembered. I quickly sat up and shook him.

Me: Smith wake up.

Bradley: Babe?

Me: Why didnt you come back here and get dressed before opening up for your girlfriend? She just saw you half naked.

Bradley: I didnt think about it babe, I am sorry.

Me: You didnt think? WOW!!

I laid back down and pulled the quilt over my head. He tried talking to me but I just ignored him until he gave up. I couldnt sleep anymore, I could hear him snore slightly. The door opened so I sat up, and I could see Natasha approaching the bed, but because she had been in the light in the passage way, she probably couldnt see me. She reached the bed and started touching Smiths upper body, she then got on top of him. Just as Smith was starting to groan, I switched on the side lamp on my side of the bed. She jumped off and fell to the floor when she saw me. The sound she made when she made contact with the floor woke him up.

Bradley: Babe, what is wrong?

I pointed to his girlfriend and told him to ask her.

Bradley: Natasha what are you doing here? What are doing in my room?

Natasha: Babe, what is she doing here and why are you calling her babe?

Bradley: Natasha I told you to sleep in the guest bedroom and not to step foot in my room.