Communal Living...

I regret rejecting Stephanies help, because more than half of the day is gone and we are still not done, and apparently that is because I have truck loads of clothes and shoes, in the not so wise words of Mr Bradley Smith. We met with the landlord early in the morning to collect our keys, and for the tour of the house, fortunately all our housemates were not around when we arrived, because I was in no mood to be friendly, I was super tired and still grumpy because it was the morning. Anyways, we have been to Umlazi 2 times already and we are still not done, so we decided to drive to Musgrave center and get ourselves some lunch then we will continue. We drove off in our new car, bought a bed first then went to Musgrave, found parking then went in to get lunch at Panarottis, after lunch, we bought a set of bedding just for the time being and then we went to Umlazi to collect the last bit of my stuff that I would be keeping at the commune, which is my kicks, then went back to the commune where we met 1 of our housemates, Thato. He is a Glenwood High Alumni and also a first year rugby player, so him and Smith have a lot in common. Thato helped us offload from the car to our room, then he went to his room. The closet space or rather the wardrobes, were not enough for our stuff so we left some of our stuff still packed in the suitcases we brought them in. when we were done with that, we waited for our bed to delivered. We had worked up a sweat and were feeling a bit hungry so we took our keys, locked our room and then went towards the front door, and we were met by 7 people, including Thato.

Bradley: Hi everyone, I am Bradley Smith, and this is my wife Naledi, we are your new housemates.

They also greeted back and introduced themselves, my eyes though were rooted on the colored girl who introduced herself as Tameez. She had been staring at Smith from the moment we stepped in the lounge, and I knew then that we would have problems.

Tameez: Arent you guys too young to be married?

Me: Arent you too young to be this forward and judgemental?

Tameez: Keep your panties on, I was just asking out of curiosity.

Me: yeah well, curiosity killed a cat.

Tameez: Bitch why are you so salty? Didnt get some today?

Me: Babe, lets go, I dont have time to be entertaining Dunderheads. It was nice meeting you guys, see you later.

I said walking towards the door.

Thato: Wait, we were just talking about ordering pizza and wings, wanna join us?

I looked at Smith and I cold see that he wanted to join in.

Me: Okay, cool.

???: Great stuff, at least we will get a chance to know more about our new hot housemates.

Said 1 girl, whose name I later found out was Melody. She was a beautiful, thick and dark skinned queen, actually she was gorgeous, and occupied the room next to ours on the right, and on the left was Thatos. anyways, food was ordered and when it arrived we were all getting along well, Turns out, Tameez is Thatos girlfriend, has been for 3 years now, interesting

.

After dinner last night, we chatted for about 2 hours with our housemates then we retired to bed where we slept immediately, which goes to show that we were really tired. So now, we are cuddled up in bed. It is the day of my drivers test and I am a bit nervous, as much as I know I am able to drive now and I am confident in my driving but you never know when things might go wrong.

Bradley: Penny for your thoughts my Starr?

Me: I am just nervous about my test, I dont why.

Bradley: Since when do you get nervous about tests?