3

💖
.
.
.
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Jungkook!
Tae slowly got up then looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. 
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Jungkook... hi "smiles wide"

Jk looks at him up to down and looks at his(tae) face weirdly.

𝗝𝗸: Who are you?
𝗧𝗮𝗲: You did not recognise me, yesterday...

His balance words cut off by jk
𝗝𝗸: Whatever, move side
With that Jk starts to go to his class as expected he's in class A.

Jimin is still holding Tae's legs, looking up to see his soulmate's face and getting up, seeing Tae face he can't control his laugh burst out laughing.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: He doesn't recognise you hahaha but you wakeup early to meet him hahaha, and what you say? he is cute, in which angle he looks cute haha, he is totally arrogant.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: You, stop your laughing, what did he say... don't know me, fine then i am also don't know that stupid face "Angrily stomped to his class".
-------

Weeks and months passed.

Tae ignored Jungkook and did his everyday work as usual but the change is, he started to study, Tae's mom wasn't able to believe that his son started to study as soon as he returned from school, his only goal is to become class A student. 

Final exams are over, he wants to be in class A in 5th grade, today is his result. He walking in the corridor with his parents to collect marksheet and next grade shedule from principal.

𝗧𝗮𝗲'𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲: Please god make me class A this time, I will never stole money from dad's pocket to buy shinchan stickers. 

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝗹: Kim taehyung, he scored a good marks in every subjects,I'm shocked to see the marksheet.

Tae didn't look at the marksheet his eyes are on shedule sheet, Tae's mom collect the marksheet.

𝗧𝗮𝗲'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗺: Tae you really score good marks, it's hard to believe that it's your marksheet.

𝗧𝗮𝗲'𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗱: I'm so proud of you, keep it up if you keep getting good marks like this, then you will perfectly suit for next heir of kim builders.

𝗧𝗮𝗲'𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲: Dad am only eleven and just scored high marks, you already planning for future that's why i was  scoreing low marks but now because of that Jungkook... leave that, he is stupid thin lip boy.

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝗹: This is your schedule, your class A student in next grade.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Wow really,oh my god I am in classA.
𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝗹: Yes.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Okey mom dad am going to my class A(says A loudly)😘.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Hey wait marksheet.....

But Tae already left the room singing class A am coming~. He look at the notice board glass checked his face, corrected his hairs and then went to class A.

He open the door everyone busy surrounding in one place, he go and peek them and there sitting the cause of the chaos 'Jungkook'.

𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹: Oppa did it hurts?
𝗝𝗸: What?
𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹: When you fall from heaven"shy smile".

𝗧𝗮𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲: Tsk Such a old pickup line.

𝗝𝗸: "Turn to opposite side take his book stared to read without glancing at others".

All girls and omega boys surrounding around Jungkook clearly flirting, Tae walk and sit beside someone who's sleeping, peeking Jungkook time to time. After some time sleeping person wake up.