13

💖     
.
.
.                      

                                 (M)

🔊Below Pictures are not mine i got them from Pinterest and Google 🔊

𝗝𝗸: YES
Tae removed his blazer and throw it away
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Here see "Shows his clothed waist"

𝗝𝗸: But I didn't see it clearly, you still wearing a t-shirt "Drunken voice"

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Sooooooo I have to remove it too help me "Stand on bed with raised hand".

𝗝𝗸: You stupid Tae hehehe "giggling" you don't even know how to remove a T-shirt wait let me help.

Jk stood in front of Tae, removes his cloth from above, Jk faced tae clothed chest (Tae wearing bra)

𝗧𝗮𝗲:Am stuck"Cloth stucked in his head" Help me kookie did you see me Someone kidnapped me, this place is Black "Blabbering"

But Jk didn't hear anything, he was just staring at Tae's breast, So much of struggling tae removed the T-shirt.

𝗧𝗮𝗲:Finally am escaped "Saw jungkook infront" I know my Kookie will save me "Hugs Jk without realising that he is standing half naked and he backed away from the hug" look Kookie my waist, you likes it right?, but I got a little belly "pout".

𝗝𝗸: "Still looking at the attractive chest" But I likes it more "points where he was looking".

𝗧𝗮𝗲: What you like "look at his own chest then widen his eyes, covered his chest with his hands" No don't look, I am supposed to show you only waist.

𝗝𝗸: But I like your bo*bs, show me "pout"

𝗧𝗮𝗲: What, now you didn't even look at my waist? "pouts more" my waist is angry at you "said with a cute face".

𝗝𝗸: I like your waist until I saw your boobs, now I want to touch it.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: "Thinking deeply" Ok since your good boy your can touch it.

Jk slowly move his hand towards Tae's chest and pressed it hardly.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Ahhhh(moans)Kookie that's hurt
𝗝𝗸: Can I remove it "Points at tae's bra"
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Remove it,it's irritating me.

Jk hands made its way towards bra hooks and buried his face in Tae's cleavage

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Mmmm, what are you doing?

Without saying anything, Jk starts to  give kisses on tae's neck to his cleavage, the
The room becomes hot with their heavy breathing.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: ahh ko..ko kookie "close his eyes with sensation".

Jk completely removed Tae's upper clothes and he latched his lips on the nipples sucking and nippling.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Mmm ahh ko..kookie do it more"hold Jk's hair, push the older male face more into his chest".