23

💜
.
.
.

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻: Are you sure you want to do this?
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗻: Yes,you just get him to your room and stay there.

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻: If Jungkook get to know this,he will destroy you.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗻: I arranged few business men to make jungkook busy so he will also think Tae seduced you and started to hate him. Today I want to make Taehyung lose his dignity for stealing Jungkook from me. The media will think Taehyung is a homewrecker.
---------

In Dong Hyun and chae-won engagement party. 

Jungkook and Taehyung outfit👆

Jungkook and Taehyung came to the party as a couple, businessmen and partners congratulated them for being engaged forgetting about the actual couple of the day. 

Jungkook talking with his clients.

𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗴: Tae How is my oppa, Is he romantic?
𝗧𝗮𝗲: "Blush" Mm he is
𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗴: He always behaves like a cold hearted person so I thought he was unromantic.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: No, your brother didn't show it but he loves you.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: No Bong, Jungkook only loves Tae. Our Tae has a beauty that making your brother in his fingertip.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: You guys, why are you teasing me?

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Because you're the only one who's unmarried, see Bong is younger than you she also married, tell me when are you guys planning to get married?

𝗧𝗮𝗲: I don't know chim,He didn't say anything about marriage date "Look at Jungkook who winked at him while talking with someone".

𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗴: Oh you two doing romance with eyes.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: It's nothing "Whines"

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Are you ready to get married?

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Even he ask me now, I am ready.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗴: awwww

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗻: What are you guys talking?

Everyone become silent looking at each other

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Ohh what a surprise, the great alpha Chae-won is talking to us, the low life omega's.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲: Jimin I think you're still mad at me, I am sorry for my behaviour in the past "Hold Tae's hand" Tae I am sorry for everything, I am moved on from Jungkook.I'm going to engage with Donghyun.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: It's ok Chae, I wish you happy married life and don't call him Jungkook, call him Brother in law.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲: "Gritted his teeth" Ok Brother, come let's meet my husband "Drag Tae towards Donghyun" Dong meet my brother Taehyung.