19

💖
.
.
.
Tae went to his home and was welcomed with a slap.
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗻: How dare you seduce Jungkook, you bit*h.
𝗠𝗿.𝗸𝗶𝗺: Are you really my son, how can you be so cheap.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲: Dad I already warned you, he may bring shame to our family, now look what he did.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Dad i..
𝗠𝗿.𝗸𝗶𝗺: "Slapped him" Shut up you bit*h, this is why you always in jungkook house because you want to be his who*e, I don't know how many man you slept with.

Mrs.Kim also didn't expect Tae to do such a thing, she stood silently and Tae just cried lowering his head.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲: If you're that desperate to sleep with someone go find someone like you, sl*t. but why did you seduce my Jungkook.

𝗠𝗿.𝗸𝗶𝗺: You brought shame to my name, I wish you're never was my son, Mr.jeon called me he said 'you don't know how to raise a omega, you're son is sleeping around' and sending with your and Jungkook's photos if this news leaked in media, my reputation will be gone.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲: Dad you think he'll care about our reputation, he just want to fullfill his needs such a who*e, now how can I marry jungkook, uncle Jeon is mad at our family if they refuse my marriage proposal I will kill you.

Tae is just crying. He knows one day he has to face this day but he didn't expect it to be this soon, he feels lonely at the moment, his family not understanding him, everyone blames him even his own sister and father slapped without asking anything, he wants to say he loves jungkook that's why he gave myself to him but no one ready listen to him and his sister,knowing Jungkook slept with him still wanted to marry him. He just wants to be in Jungkook arms now.

𝗠𝗿.𝗸𝗶𝗺: I gave enough freedom to you even when you chose cooking over enginnering and this is how you repay me what will Mr.Jeon think of me? You're just a shame to me, I should have killed you when you born being omega.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: Honey

𝗠𝗿.𝗸𝗶𝗺: You shut up because of you he is like that, who knows you're the who send your son to sleep around for money.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: Daewoo, don't talk nonsense

𝗠𝗿.𝗸𝗶𝗺 Nonsense?, you're saying what your who*e son doing is correct, you're the one at fault whenever he stay outside you allowed him, Is Jungkook pay you or you also sleep with him behind my back.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: DAD
𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: "Slapped her husband" How can you say this?, because of you I quit my job, for 21years I am with you this how you think of me?

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲: Dad Mom why are you fighting because of this bit*h?, he is one who caused all this problem

𝗠𝗿.𝗸𝗶𝗺: You're right "hold Tae's hand drag him outside of the house" Get out from here, you're not my son anymore, you died for me.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: He is our son where he can go?, I accept he made a mistake but he's omega, how can we leave him like that?

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲: Don't worry about him, he have so many alphas with him, he will sleep around for money to survive.

With Mr.Kim and Chae went inside.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: I didn't except my son to do something disgusting.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Mom, I am sorry

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: You made a mistake that doesn't change the fact you're my son "gave money to him" I can't go against your dad, keep this money don't get money using you're body.