6

💖
.
.
.
Tae walks downstairs, goes to the kitchen and makes a banana milkshake, he knows Jungkook likes that.

While chae-won come there
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲:Why did you lock the door, i was talking to Jungkook oppa.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: I'm your brother, did you ever call me oppa like that, why are calling him as  oppa?, and you're clearing disturbing us.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲: You know omega's like you only know cooking and house work, Dad planning to talk Mr.Jeon about marriage proposal for me and jungkook so i am trying to impress him

𝗧𝗮𝗲: What is your age, only fifteen, already talking about marriage with him, your just a kid.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲: In a high society, parents makes their children's engaged early. You don't know,you only know about cooking. My friends are engaged in the age of ten, only for omega we need so much time to search for a alpha, but alpha like me need a single glance to get any rich alpha.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: They are for business only, even your marriage also business, if dad talks to Mr.Jeon that is also business. He is  using you for his business, you dumb girl. You're rich alpha Jungkook who rejected you three times will marry you?

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲: You omega bit*h

Mrs.kim come there
𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: Chae, this is how you talk to your brother?
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲: Mom he...

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: Shut up, go to your room.
Chae goes to her room in anger.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: What is this all tae, she is young and you also fighting with her.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Mom she really in wrong path, just tell her to focus on her studies,....Is dad really going to engage her with Jungkook?

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: He didn't make any decision, Chae is the one keep telling him to talk to Jungkook's dad, leave it you go continue your project.

Tae knocked on the door three times and Jungkook opened it.
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Here is you're milkshake.
𝗝𝗸: How do you i like banana milkshake?
𝗧𝗮𝗲: I just know.

Jungkook takes a sip, wide his eyes.
𝗝𝗸: Wow how did you make?, you know
it reminds me of my mom. It tastes like my mom's.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Really, i already told you i am planning to become a chef.

𝗝𝗸: You definitely become a great chef.

There's a moment of silence, Jungkook briefly glances at Tae's room and sees a shinchan bed cover, a shinchan picture on the wall.

𝗝𝗸: You like shinchan so much.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Like? i love him, he's so cool. Jimin and me always fights for shinchan stickers.

𝗝𝗸: You're not like a other omegas, your really different, i like you.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: What? "Face turns red".
𝗝𝗸: Let's be friends "show his hand for handshake".

𝗧𝗮𝗲: "Look at Jungkook hands and Jk's face slowly bring his trembling hand towards Jungkook's hand then shake 🤝.

𝗝𝗸: Do you have a shivering problem, your hand is shivering.
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Ahhh no "removes his hand quickly".

𝗝𝗸: Then, i am going, see you tomorrow.
𝗧𝗮𝗲: How will you go?

𝗝𝗸: Driver uncle is here i called him, when you went to get drink.

𝗝𝗸: Ok bye.
Both got downstairs, Tae escorted him towards the door, then waved bye to Jungkook, and returned to his room lay on bed.

𝗧𝗮𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲: Jungkook hand touched my hand "moving his hand and placed it against his face" He really smells like lavendar "sequels and slowly drowned
to sleep".
--------