21

💜
.
.
.
Jungkook went towards Tae and lifted him  in his arms then turned to the group of people.
𝗝𝗸: Count your days, I will make everyone regret for making him cry "says sternly" and Bong sorry for ruining your day with this drama, I booked tickets for your honeymoon enjoy "Smiles softly,He leave from there".

Bong cha and Other friends and Kim's family also left. 

𝗠𝗿.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: What the fu*k he is saying, Are you cheating behind my back?

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: "Act crying" Honey listen to me he's lying.

𝗠𝗿.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: Why would he lie "Slaps her"
𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: Because of him you slapped me, I am the one who is with you when your wife died, I gave birth to Bong-cha for you.

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻: Dad forgive us, we betrayed you. 
𝗠𝗿.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: Dong, What are saying?
𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻: Mom, I'm saying the truth,Dad I am really sorry for everything, please don't leave mom.

𝗠𝗿.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: Who is your Dad? If you really think of me as your father, you would not  betrayed me. I loved you more than my own son, that's why I am standing in front of my son in shame. I thought to transfer my company shares to your name but now I disown you and I will send divorce papers to your mother, you guys nothing to me now.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: No No Honey, How can you say this?, you're his legal guardian what will he do if you disown us, just think about Bong. If you divorce me, Bong will feel bad for losing his mother.

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻: Yes Dad think about Bong, I don't want any property, I will earn myself

𝗠𝗿.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: Ok I will not divorce you but both of you, get out of this house. I will arrange a gouse for you, just don't come in front of me.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: But I am you're wife, how can you throw me out?

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻: Mom, let's go "Held Her hand and walked outside".

𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: I can't believe,Jungkook directly rejected you but you said he loves you and Tae seduced him, you're disgusting. I am ashamed to call you my daughter.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗺: I told you Tae is innocent,you believed your daughter so much.

𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: You also didn't believed Tae, don't act like I am the only one fault here,Poor child must have feel lonely even his family didn't believe him,Its all for this Bit*h.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗻: Can you both shut up,you guys giving me headache.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗺: You, just keep quiet because of you everything happened.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗻: Jungkook love me. 

𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Still in delusion.Should I slap you to get out of your dream, Jungkook might kill you still you say he loves you,You stupid bit*h, he's your brother"s boyfriend.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲won: Don't talk anything,Jungkook is mine "Go to her room lock the door"

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐞.
Without hearing anyone reply, he walked out with Tae in his arms, Jungkook placed Tae in a passenger seat and put the seatbelt, Jungkook drive to thier house.

𝗝𝗸: I miss this place so much, don't you Tae? "Look at Tae, saw him looking blankly"

𝗝𝗸: What happened to you?, why are you not talking "still no answer from tae" so you're not going to talk to me.