5

💖
.
.
.
Other side tae and jungkook
𝗝𝗸: Can we go?
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Where?
𝗝𝗸: We can discuss about the project in the park.
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Ok.

They reach the park
𝗝𝗸: Let's sit there.
Tae silently walks and sits on the bench.

𝗝𝗸: We first start ppt about 'achieve our dream', How about you write your dream and i write about mine with that we can have idea (thier assignment topic is Achive our dream).

𝗝𝗸: What is your dream?

Tae just looked jk with heart eyes, Jk looked pissed when other the does not answer.

𝗝𝗸: If you don't want to do this project, just tell teacher so that she can change my partner "raised voice".

𝗧𝗮𝗲: "Widen his eyes" No no I'm very much interested in this project.

𝗝𝗸: Then focus, i have other jobs not like you, dreaming about boyfriend.

𝗧𝗮𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲: What boyfriend?

𝗧𝗮𝗲: I just thinking for this project, i don't have lover.

𝗝𝗸: Whatever just focus, i asked what is your dream?, don't tell me you want to be homemaker and want to raise a kids like other omegas.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Ofcourse no, my dream is to become chef and open many hotels.

𝗝𝗸: That's good,omega needs financially independent, if they have courage to stand on themselves then no alphas can use them.

𝗧𝗮𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲: Ohh so he likes independent omega's, now i will definitely became a chef. 

𝗧𝗮𝗲: What is your dream?
𝗝𝗸: Civil engineer.
𝗧𝗮𝗲: You want to takeover your father's company.

𝗝𝗸: No, my grandfather's company
𝗧𝗮𝗲: But your father is the founder of joen builders.

𝗝𝗸: Don't ask about my personal, just write your ideas.
𝗧𝗮𝗲: 🙄😤

They both started to write their ideas to achieve the dream, time goes and Sun says bye, moon starts to say hi.

𝗝𝗸: It's getting dark, let's go from here, we can continue this on sunday.
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Ok "Unwillingly said".
𝗝𝗸: Here"gives phone" save your number.

Tae took the phone and saw Jungkook only had few numbers saved in his phone. He saved his number as Taehyung gave back to him.

𝗝𝗸: I call you, save my number.
𝗧𝗮𝗲: "Nods"
-------

Tae go to his home
𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: Tae why are you late today?
𝗧𝗮𝗲: I had project discussion today mom.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲-𝘄𝗼𝗻: With who do you do your project?, with that yoongi?. Everyone in the school says you're his bedroom partner, why are always with him, Jimin also your friend why don't you share a project with him.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: When did I say yoongi is my partner and what everyone says is not my concern, he is my friend just friend. Jimin is not in my class, he's class C. Mom Mr.Jeon's son Jungkook is my project partner.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲: What Jeon Jungkook?, did you also proposed him?

𝗧𝗮𝗲: What? no, my teacher paired Jungkook as my partner, Why am I proposing to Jungkook come into the conversation?

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲: Every omega and girls proposing him and got rejected without knowing his(mr.jeon)father and his mother (jk step-mother) wants him to marry a alpha girl. If you're a Jungkook partner then invite him to our house.