・ XV ・

「dec 2018」
📍CALIFORNIA

════════════════════════ASH LAURIERRECEIVES 6 GRAMMY NOMINATIONS FOR 'LATE NIGHT FEELINGS'════════════════════════

ASH LAURIER
RECEIVES 6 GRAMMY NOMINATIONS FOR 'LATE NIGHT FEELINGS'

════════════════════════

Ash Laurier received an impressive 6 GRAMMY®  nominations for the 61st GRAMMY Awards®  set to take place February 10, 2019, nominated in major categories; Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Album and Best New A...

Ash Laurier received an impressive 6 GRAMMY® nominations for the 61st GRAMMY Awards® set to take place February 10, 2019, nominated in major categories; Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Album and Best New Artist.

Laurier also received the Best Music Video nomination as the director for her music video Therefore I am. The nominations follow her newly #1 album Late Night Feelings, which was released in November of this year. Laurier is the only one this year to have Song of the Year and Record of the Year nominations for a different song to Best Music Video.

Nominations
Record Of The Year -
happier than ever
Album Of The Year -
Late Night Feelings
Song Of The Year -
happier than ever
Best New Artist -
Late Night Feelings
Best Pop Vocal Album -
Late Night Feelings
Best Music Video -
therefore i am

────・⋅◦⋅・────

» Ash's pov «

Silas ran towards me, gold decorations in hand 'Yo Ash, happier than ever just reached number one on the Billboard hot one hundred!'

I smiled at his enthusiasm and support, thinking back to all the hurt that had led me to write that song.

"Maybe the trauma was all worth it" I joked, Silas shaking his head at my self-deprecating joke. We continued setting up for my Grammy celebration party, funded by my management team. It was going to be a reasonably low-key event, not too small but not as crazy as Bella's initial plans. She had headed out with Ezra to get the DJ equipment from their storage. It didn't take long before they were back, followed by Chris and Sebastian doing the heavy lifting while Ezra and Bella each carried no more than a pair of headphones.