The gang's back together

Y/N's POV

We arrive in front of the store, Dustin and Max open the door and get out, waking inside the place while I park the car outside. I get out of the car and lock it walking to the Family Video.

I open the door and see Dustin sitting in front of the computer typing something, Max next to him, Steve and Robin looking at them annoyed.

"Can you fill them in while I do this?" He asks Max.

"I'll do it," I tell him walking over to them.

"What are you doing here?" Steve asks mad, "You're grounded"

"Fill us in on what?" Robin asks ignoring Steve and turning to look at me.

I explain to both of them the same thing I explained to Dustin and Max but also included the plan we had come up with about finding where Eddie could be.

"So that's why you were late last night," Steve says and I nod.

"Yeah, I swear it was an accident-" I begin to explain but Steve cuts me off hugging me.

"I'm sorry, I wouldn't have gotten mad if I had listened to you," he says.

"It's okay, it was only normal of you to worry," I say hugging him back.

"Alright that's enough from you two and your brotherly love, we have work to do!" Dustin shouts.

Steve and I move away from the hug, and he messes up my hair walking to get the extra phones so we can start calling Eddie's friends to see if they might know where he is.

~~~

"Come on Gareth help me out," I tell him through the phone, "I need to find Eddie soon, is there anything you can think about?" I ask him.

"Sorry y/n I can't think of anywhere honestly, I would say my house but he's not here, I hope you find him"

"Thanks for your help either way, bye," I say ending the call.

"Hey guys, I might have a lead," Max says turning to look at us.

"Seriously?" I ask her.

"Yeah, apparently Eddie gets drugs from some guy named Reefer Rick, and sometimes Eddie crashes there" She explains.

"That sounds promising, where does Refer Rick live?" Robin asks her.

"See, that's the thing, no one knows, he's more of a legend than someone that people actually know"

"Last name?" Dustin asks.

"I don't know that either" Max adds.

"What if we check in the system?" I ask them.

"What do you mean?" Steve asks.

"Well, you know, every customer you have has a record here on what they rent, and they need their name and address, so if we look up all the Ricks on the system, maybe we could find where he lives" I point out.

"Y/n you're a genius," Robin says sitting on the chair in front of the computer and typing the name Rick, "Twelve Ricks have an account here"

"Lots of Ricks," Max says.

"So, let's narrow it down"

Robin starts going through the rental list of movies each Rick has, she goes through the list, trying to find one which could possibly belong to a drug dealer.

"Okay Rick Lipton, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Cheech and Chong's Next Movie, Cheech and Chong's Nice Dreams"

"Bingo," Steve says chuckling.