-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-

As a child you were always told not to fall too deeply into the dark abyss of love

As a child you were always told not to fall too deeply into the dark abyss of love. Your mother repeated it over and over again after your father left you and your mother for another young lady.

You believed her at first until you met him on your fifth birthday under the moon in the valley of the Dihua marsh.

He held a handsome exterior, long hair with intense amber eyes that stared directly through your soul. His white tunic flowed down to his legs, only leaving his bold black muscular arms out with ancient markings imprinted on his arms.

[Morax] "Leave. A weak mortal like you who can't even fight their own battles should not be here at this time of day."

You wiped your tears and looked up at him.

[Y/n] "Do you believe in love...?"

[Morax] "Love? That 'feeling' that makes mortal oogle eyes at eachother and kiss?"

You nod and rest your head on your knee.

[Y/n] "...I ran away from home, mom was trying to sell me she said it was because she loved me.....how stupid..."

His amber eyes fixated on you.

[Y/n] "I thought I'd been a good boy...waiting for her-"

You felt a strong arm pick your scrawny body up into his arms. For the first time, your heart beated, it beated so fast to the point where it could burst your ribcage. You saved me. You raised me, but perhaps you only saw me as a son...nothing more.

                      •○•□•○•□•○•

A woman named Guizhong was later introduced to you when you turned 17, she helps Morax run Guili Plains.

[Morax] "A comrade of mines."

[Guizhong] "Friend, Morax."

Her sweet chuckles sweetly drifted into the ears of the dragon who grinned at the pleasent noise.

You were hurt by such expression, but knew all too well that he was in love with her. Her voice, her white hair that complimented her deep purple hues and her charming charisma that was as soft as a the glaze lilies out in the valley of Dihua.

                    •○•□•○•□•○•

Desperately you chased after him, again, again and again for those four years, but he always looked somewhere else. Her.

Ganyu begged you several times for you to take care of your health more, Xiao hugs you and tells you to forget about him...

'Tell me morax, who was there when you cried and drank your heart away with dandelion wine. Who was there besides you receiving those kisses and marks that was meant for her...it was all me...

I want you like you want her...to kiss her, to hold her, make love all day and night....is it that wrong to love a man, a god, you?.....or was I wrong all along?...'