𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞..?

You sat infront of the Wanming restaurant, clearly in a dazed

You sat infront of the Wanming restaurant, clearly in a dazed. You have avoided the Geo god for almost the whole day now and was tired.

[Xiangling] "You ok (y/n)?"

The girl with two ravenette buns walks over to you alongside with her friend gouba. She placed the plate of grilled tiger fish on the table infront of you, before slipping into the seat across from you.

[Y/n] "If I tell you, you're gonna laugh at me."

You looked at her with a deadpanned expression.

[Xiangling] "No I won't!"

She slammed her hands on the table and leaned forward towards you with a determined smile. Used to her bright personality you merely just brushed her off by looking away.

[Xiangling] "Aw you're no fun. I promise I won't make fun of you."

You looked at the curious girl once again before telling her what has occur within the couple of days that you were with Zhongli except the part where he confessed that he was Morax.

[Y/n] "Now I'm just stumped."

The animal besides her jumps up in delight and pulls on the girls leg excitedly. Xiangling who was still processing your words gave Gouba a curious stare.

[Xiangling] "Huh? Gouba?.....Oh!"

Confused, you looked at both of them with a perplexed stare; while they giggled and jumped around with eachother.

[Xiangling] "That must be it!"

[Y/n] "What must be it?"

She grinned and shoved a peice of the grilled tiger fish in your mouth.

[Xiangling] "You're hungry!"

[Y/n] "Wait Xian-Mmph!"

•○□○• ~A while passed~ •○□○•

You sighed heavily after escaping the food addict that was trying feed you till you exploded.

You rested on a terrance, unnoticeably catching the attention of a certain mora loving woman behind you.

[Y/n] "Thank god..."

You turned around to find out that Ningguang was standing infront of you. She had long silky white hair that complimented her gold and white tight fitted clothing she wore all the way up to her fingertips; that she covers with golden claws to flaunt her everlasting wealth.

[Y/n] "What do you want?"

You placed a hand on your hip. She 'hm' and took out the pipe that was in her mouth.

[Ningguang] "I should be saying that, after all.. you just all so suddenly appeared infront of me."

You sighed and slumped back on the terrance with annoyance and frustration of the storm that ever so clouded your head.