𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐮𝐭...

Since that day, Zhongli calmly and coolly tracked where you may have been along with a couple of his loyal aids from long ago and some of the locals

Since that day, Zhongli calmly and coolly tracked where you may have been along with a couple of his loyal aids from long ago and some of the locals. A certain alcoholic archon, got note of this through the winds of your capture and offered to lend a hand along with a couple of the citizens from Mondstadt.

Then soon enough the Raiden of the thunderous land of Inuzuma joined in on the search along with others and the Watatsumi army.

Weeks and weeks then months then half a year passed by. All have given up except for the Geo Archon that stayed loyal to the search.

[Xiao] "Morax..."

The Geo Archon turned around, his style has changed since then, his suit that he wore everyday has turned into just a loose fitted white button up with his regular black trousers and shoes. His hair that he proudly kept long with a ponytail style has changed into a low bun that he keeps messily bundled.

[Zhongli] "What's wrong?"

[Xiao] "There seems to be some recent news of village being up in flames near Qingce Village."

[Ganyu] "Mr. Zhongli!! T-the The! Crimson Witch!!"

[Zhongli] "The Crimson witch? I thought they perished long ago...unless..."

[Xiao] "I doubt it that, that's impossible-"

[Zhongli] "Xiao, find and investigate the so person that burned that village. Miss Ganyu."

The woman nodded and began telling the God of what she had heard from Yanfei and Yelan who was investigating the village disaster.

[Zhongli] "The fatui?....wearing a replica of the funerary mask, a young man....(h/c) hair and red cracks traveling all over his body...."

Zhongli clenched his fist, knowing who the person was immediately.

[Ganyu] "I believe his name was Phoenix sir..."

[Zhongli] "Phoenix?....what a poor alias to go by."

[Hutao] "Seriously, (Y/n) go missing for half a year and that's all you have to say?"

She remarks making the Geo Archon roll his eyes in the familiar manner of (Y/n).

[Zhongli] "Do you have any other information, of where the next raid will happen?"

Ganyu taps her clipboard nervously, biting the bottom of her lip before shaking her head.

[Ganyu] "Unfortunately not...."

[???] "It'll be war."

A loud clatter came from the corner. Hutao had dropped her porcelain cup on the ground at the sight of what she saw.

Zhongli turned around, his eyes widened at the sight. (Y/n) stood there calmly, with his cooly colored uniform that had the elegant outline of flames, lined around the cut of his sleeves down to the bottom; along with his (color) colored blazer that showed the fatui pendent proudly.

You fixed your glove nonchalantly and slightly blew away the baby hair from the funerary mask that lies on your face coldly.

[Ganyu] "(Y-y/n)!"

You glared coldly at the half-qilin who backed away cautiously, holding her clipboard tightly near her chest.

[Pantalone] "Phoenix my dear we shouldn't- Oh.."

The man with glasses smiles sweetly and grabs (Y/n) shoulder securely.

[Pantalone] "I was just going to send a squad to find you, but luckily I did. It would be quite troublesome if you really did go missing though hmm Phoenix?"

You gave him a displeased look before shaking off his hand on your shoulder abruptly.

[Phoenix] "Well aren't you a Knight and shining armor."

You sarcastically stated, shooting your eyes in the direction of the ravenette with specs before looking back at the God again.

[Phoenix] "Till we meet again, with fire and death."

You emotionlessly stated before turning around with Pantalone to exit the parlor.

[Pantalone] "You're starting to become grumpy like grandpa Pierre"

[Phoenix] "No I'm not, I'm always like this."

[Pantalone] "Mhmm....is that so-"

He slightly widened his eyes, as he felt your burning anger that radiated off yourself burn him slightly. Luckily for him, just as quickly as the hot radiation came, it quickly extinguished within a second.

[Pantalone] "Pissed you off didn't I?"

He giggled and fixed his specs.

[Y/n] "Shut it."

As you both began walking further away, you suddenly heard quick footsteps coming after you. Curious, you turned around and felt a hand wrap around your wrist tightly.

[Zhongli] "Return. (Y/n)....please...."

The God pleaded desperately, holding your hand tighter than ever as you watched silently at the emotions he showed so openly.

Pantalone, who was already tired of seeing this man sighed silently to himself as you stared at the man.

A part of you told you stay and the other told you to pull away; conflicted, you stayed in one spot, deciding on what to do-

[Pantalone] "Phoenix."

The man with the spectacles said sternly to you. Silently and obediently you yanked your hand back from the God who looked into your [e/c] orbs determinedly. Those amber eyes who stared into yours so intensely had the words 'I'll get you back' writtened all over them.

Shocked, you slightly widened your eyes; but immediately snap out of the trance when you felt Pantalone drag you away, his hand on your shoulder.

[Pantalone] "Let's go."

You slipped away from the man's grasp and continued following him on your own accord. You turn back again to see that the man once more, but he was already gone.

'Of course...' You turned your head back and focused at what your mission was at hand. War. The Dendro gnosis.

•○•°○•°○•°○ -Sumeru- ○°•○•°○•°○•

The sound of a torch crackling made the ears of the half fennec fox twitch. He put his pencil down and silently look over to the loud torch with a slight bit of annoyance.

[????] "Master, what should we do?"

The man looked over at the blonde traveller who laid unconsciously on the bed.

[???????] "Collei, prepare a tonic for the traveler, I need to deliver something quickly."

[Collei] "U-understood!"

Tighnari couldn't help but think about the bloody massacre that will be coming to his homeland. He wasn't sure whether it'll be now, or tomorrow or the next. All he knows is to wait until Cyno and Candance gives him the signal...

Gonna repeat it again: Guys. Don't get pissed if this ain't accurate to the natural storyline. I'm gonna be changing it up and I hope you look forward to it. If you don't and you've made it this far...well. thanks. I appreciate it. ♡