𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

•○•□•○•□•○•

                         •○•□•○•□•○•

A trickle of water fell on your lip gently. Subconsciously you slightly part your lips, allowing the liquid to slip through.

A flower emerged from within in your mouth awakening you. Unable to breathe and unable to say anything you panicked trying to pull the flower out of your mouth but to no ease.

They kept growing and growing back, filling your mouth, growing in more numbers each time you managed to rip them away.

You sobbed uncontrollably until a recognizable foot could be seen in your view. Feeling relieved you looked up to meet the amber hues of Zhongli.

'Mister Zhongli!' You screamed eternally, the flowers pushing back your powers to speak.

"Welcome back Morax...have you finally came to love me? Or perhaps you feel guilt over my death that's why you've returned...."

The flowers in your mouth spoke together in unity. You covered your mouth and looked at the man who coldly stared down at you.

He approached you and as he began reaching down for you, as you shut your eyes closed tightly fearing for your life.

[Y/n] "MORAX, NO! PLEASE!"

You screamed loudly making the man besides you wake up in a fright.

[Kazuha] "(Y/n)? Are you ok?"

Kazuha raspily spoke to you with a tired expression on his face; comforting you gently with his warm embrace as you nod with a sweat running down your forehead.

[Y/n] "I think I need air.....I'll come back..."

You whispered to him, pulling away and slipping off the bed, out your room and under the stary night on the deck. The cold air gently caressing your (s/c) skin and through your hair.

You listened as the waves crashed onto the Liyue shore and push the ship a little. Side to side.

[Y/n] "Morax...Morax...."

You touched your lips, pondering why that name had left your lips when you have awoken and wondered why Zhongli was the one that first popped up in your brain. It was all too overwhelming

[????] "Why are you out here, it's late."

You widen you eyes slightly at the unknown voice and turned around. It was a young man with dark hair, a turqiose streak running through his hair.

He held bright amber brown eyes that shimmered brightly in your eyes.

[Y/n] "Who?-"

[Xiao] "I'm Xiao"

[Y/n] "Xiao...."

You stared at his mask then looked up at him suspiciously, catching a glimpse of his solemn stare.