𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐕𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐥

You laughed weakly to yourself and looked at the young man with a smile

[Y/n] "It seems you don't understand what I mean..."

You smiled gently with a solemn expression.

•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○

Zhongli coughed heavily and stood up weakly, dusting off the rubble that stuck onto him. The puppet that he had fought with earlier was no joke, but he didn't care about that right now he was too focused on getting to (Y/n).

[Fatui member 1] "Fucker woke up."

[Fatui member 2] "Let's fucking do this

[Fatui member 3] "No time to mess around now, he is Morax after all..."

The other two members nodded and cautiously circled around the Archon who's patience has finally snapped. He took three of them with his glowing amber hues that showed no mercy as he beat them up to a pulp.

Rounds and rounds of other members came once one was defeated after another and another till there was no more...

[Zhongli] "Where is HE?"

Zhongli coldly said to one member who fearfully pointed in the direction Scaramouche went. With that information the Archon quickly dashed in the direction as fast as he could.

•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○

[Scaramouche] "What do you mean?...don't you want to kill him? Make him regret for not loving you?"

[Y/n] "Yes...I want to, I want to so badly. I want to make him repent, I want to see him suffer as badly as I did...."

[Scaramouche] "THEN FUCKING DO IT....AND WE THE FATUI, I WILL HELP YOU...."

You stared at the young man who had grown a frustrated expression.

[Y/n] "I witness him change and grow into a better person with him around, and with him he had learned how to love...to love him."

[Scaramouche] "But you aren't satisfied."

You smiled and nodded.

[Y/n] "You're right....because even if he's happy with another, I still want to selfishly bring him down with me. To stay with me, to suffer with me...even if it's wrong.."

The man with the strange hat grinned.

[Scaramouche] "Oh...then you'll make him repent..and make him suffer soon enough...."

[Zhongli] "(Y/N)!!"

The Geo Archon screamed breathlessly, as you turned over to look at him. Despite his filthy look, he looked just as stunning as you remembered from the day you met him to the day of your last breath. Still shocked and clearly in a daze at his sudden appearance you hadn't realized Scaramouche had summoned his abyss portal and have taken your hand.