4. Please.

It was 3 days before the wedding. Y/N walked into the apartment, throwing their keys on the coffee table, feeling more stressed than ever when they heard moaning coming from bedroom. They made their way to the room, the moans were as clear as day as they stood outside the door. 

Praying that things aren't what they thought it was, they opened the door. What they saw was absolutely horrifying, there laid S/O, naked with a woman Y/N has never seen before. S/O noticed Y/N standing at the door and immediately pushed the woman off themself.

"H-How could you do this.. to me.." Y/N questioned as tears fell from their eyes. They didn't know how to feel about what they were seeing.

Y/N walked out the room, holding in a sob. S/O immediately got dressed, telling the woman to stay and followed after Y/N. 

"Babe wait I can explain everything," S/O said as they ran in front of Y/N to keep them from walking out the front door.

"How can you explain what I saw when I caught you screwing some lady 3 days before our fucking wedding day. Now move out of the fucking way," Y/N spat out bitterly, tears flowing down their face.

"Baby.. please.. just let me explain.." S/O pleaded and stuck their arms out to block the door even more.

"Fine, go ahead. Explain why the fuck you threw 8 years of our relationship away, go on. I'm waiting." Y/N said coldly, not making eye contact with S/O at all.

"I-I.. I'm sorry.. I wasn't thinking straight-" S/O started before getting cut off by Y/N.

"You weren't thinking straight ?!" Y/N snapped. "We're getting married in 3 fucking days, what do you mean you weren't thinking straight ?" 

"Baby.." S/O tried again, moving to touch Y/N's arm. Y/N backed up and raised their hand up, giving S/O a slap.

"Don't fucking touch me. Now move out the fucking way." They said, as they stared S/O down.

S/O, although hesitant, moved out the way to let Y/N leave. Y/N picked up their keys and walked out. S/O knew they screwed up this time and there was nothing they could do to make up for sleeping with another person.

Meanwhile, Y/N had made their way downstairs where they had parked their car. They got in the car and just sat there for a minute before starting it up and driving off. They didn't know where they were going or where they wanted to go, they just wanted to get away from S/O. They were driving at 80mph, they weren't paying attention to how fast they were going.

They were so distraught and mad, they hadn't noticed the traffic light was red and they were heading straight for another car. When they finally realized, it was too late, they hit the car at full speed which caused their own car to flip.

Adrenaline was high as their breathing picked up, their vision was getting blurry. The smell of gasoline and the faint sounds combined with flashing lights were intense. They heard their phone ring before everything turned black.

____________________________________________________________

A/N: oh wow an update with cliffhanger eh ? i don't know what i'm doing >:) -cass